Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any real movement on this from general reports or tidbits from ITKs on here?

Seems to have gone a bit quiet.
Earlier press reports suggest that he’s now, supposedly, signing on July 3rd, following big farewell jolly up with ex team mates, in Naples, a couple days beforehand.

Earlier press reports suggest that he’s now, supposedly, signing on July 3rd, following big farewell jolly up with ex team mates, in Naples, a couple days beforehand.

Just enough time for Chelsea to snap him up once they get Sarri through the door! Lets hope we don't do an Alves 2.0.

I posted a while ago wondering if these transfers were actually dragging out or whether it would suit City to do them in July, I think that’s a new tax year for us and with the spending last summer it may be useful to comply with FFP.

I posted a while ago wondering if these transfers were actually dragging out or whether it would suit City to do them in July, I think that’s a new tax year for us and with the spending last summer it may be useful to comply with FFP.
They'd be part of next tax year anyway.

Is that right ? If they signed now wouldn' t the first amortised amount be included in the current years accounts or would it kick in for July and next years accounts?
They'd be a signing for next year and in next years accounts (18/19).

disappointing we didnt get Fred i thought he would come to us this summer. Have seen quite a bit of him and think he will be a hit for them .However in PEP we trust. and if the jorginho saga ends up with him in City blue, im sure he will prove to be a success I just hope as has been suggested that with this becoming so drawn out .that he doesnt end up at Chelsea Frankly all news of this deal is boring hash ffs lets get this over the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.