Spurs’ new stadium

Are you sure you made a profit of £160m the last financial year? That's a huge amount of money for a club with your turnover.

They've got the biggest club shop in the whole of Europe now, just opened. They only need to get shot of Pochy, get in Tony Pulis, and he'll empty the shop twice each week. Ground'll be paid for before the season ends.

I would have thought that would have been done , that's why I say I was suprised that it hadn't been sprayed out. I would guess it was divoted, lightly rolled and cut. Than marked out for football and unwanted lines over sprayed greens . I guess it depends on how many ground staff Wembley have as to how much was done.
You would think Wembley has less ground staff than premiership clubs as it isn't used as much , so perhaps could do all that was needed.. ....just guessing though...

Am sure they have experience of spraying the ground and how many times it would need it I think he wasn’t arsed and did the minimal.

Quick question regarding Spuds continuing to play at Wembley:
The main reason it couldn't have been played at the London Stadium is that PL rules prevent clubs using 3 home grounds in a season. But that is purely a PL rule so it could have been waived due to extenuating circumstances. I accept why they wouldn't want to use t'Emirates, but West Ham's ground would have been a suitable alternative. OK, it's crap for fans but at least the pitch is playable.

any away game to the top teams are hard but having to play monday night at wembley on that shocking pitch and after the shocking helicopter crash at leicester i think everybody could have just settled for a point and move on, why on earth did the premier league and sky have this sort of thing going on ?? that pitch was not match fit and the bounce of the ball looked like the groundsman had used a heavy roller to flatten the pitch and the NFL logo's pitch marks shocking

spurs should have been facing a big fine or some sort of punishment for not having the new stadium ready and having to move fixtures is a joke, also playing at wembley should not be happening and after a NFL game and at least 2 to 3 weeks should have been but in place for the pitch to recover but again SKY getting there own way
Well at least we scored a touch down and they didn't. There would have been uproar, though, if Spurs had won.

Does anyone (the FA) pocket the money for all that NFL advertising in the centre of the pitch last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.