Spurs’ new stadium

It's got to the stage now where they shouldn't be allowed to play any home games other than Wembley this season & any finals they're in (I expect Chelsea to beat them in the second leg, so not thinking particularly about us) should be played on a neutral ground with Spurs picking up the bill for any inconvenience like they did with us & the other side's they caused issues with.

It's got to the stage now where they shouldn't be allowed to play any home games other than Wembley this season & any finals they're in (I expect Chelsea to beat them in the second leg, so not thinking particularly about us) should be played on a neutral ground with Spurs picking up the bill for any inconvenience like they did with us & the other side's they caused issues with.

Agree they should be in that stadium until the end of the season. No issue with them playing any finals or semis at Wembley though. They did last year and a rubbish United team beat them. I'd just say they get the away dressing room etc.

Media Darlings get away with it again. Make the ****s play at Enfield.

This would be the media darlings who the media have been systematically trying to destabilise and dismantle for the past month (the past couple of years, to be honest) by moving their manager to Manchester and their best players to Manchester, Madrid, Barcelona and anywhere else with a half decent football team?

@JimB I can accept that delays can happen, I don't see some kind of conspiracy there. But this really is getting ridiculous for everyone now, including you as supporters. Repeated apologies aren't good enough. If they FA lose patience and insist Spurs now remain at Wembley for the rest of the season, would you object?

Reactions: mat
@JimB I can accept that delays can happen, I don't see some kind of conspiracy there. But this really is getting ridiculous for everyone now, including you as supporters. Repeated apologies aren't good enough. If they FA lose patience and insist Spurs now remain at Wembley for the rest of the season, would you object?

This post is far too sensible.

This would be the media darlings who the media have been systematically trying to destabilise and dismantle for the past month (the past couple of years, to be honest) by moving their manager to Manchester and their best players to Manchester, Madrid, Barcelona and anywhere else with a half decent football team?

Tbh, whilst I agree Sky have been disrespectful & unprofessional re Pinocchio, if Spurs weren't such a bunch of fucking cheapskates, nobody would be linking any of your players or manager with anyone but Real Madrid or PSG.

I think it's a PL decision rather than an FA decision. But no, I wouldn't object. Playing in the new stadium this season has only remained an option because the PL has given special dispensation. If they were now to say enough is enough, Spurs could have no cause to complain.

And I'd add that it's not enough to say "this really is getting ridiculous for everyone now, including you as supporters". It's especially Spurs supporters who have suffered as a consequence of the delay.

Sir Golden Boot.

'nuff said.

Sir Golden Boot.

'nuff said.

So Spurs get some good media coverage as well.

If Spurs were the media darlings that you claim, they wouldn't have been treated so contemptuously by the media over the past month.

Truth is that fans of all clubs, including Spurs, complain about being unfairly treated by the media and about other clubs getting preferential treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.