Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Clattenburg, of all the cvnts in all the world, in the mail today referring to the foul on Raz for the pen

“Forget his reputation for diving this was a pen”
That's a referee, coming out with that, in a national newspaper. That's the level of professionalism among premier league referees.

Clattenburg, of all the cvnts in all the world, in the mail today referring to the foul on Raz for the pen

“Forget his reputation for diving this was a pen”

Ironic that he did 90% of his diving whilst at Liverpool & people like Clattenburg gave him free kicks & pens for it every fucking time.

You couldn't even breathe near Sterling when he played for them.

He’s still one of the most fouled players in the league. The stats won’t show that though as he’s barely awarded any free kicks for them.

True, that's my point. He won nearly twice as many frees on average playing in red in the PL than he does now playing in blue.

True, that's my point. He won nearly twice as many frees on average playing in red in the PL than he does now playing in blue.
And we probably have so much more possession as well - truly baffling

Nearly 80% of possession last night yet 7 fouls to Wolves 3.

This never surprises me that much really. Teams tend to stand off City and try and retain their shape behind the ball - City when they lose it hunt down the ball and try and get it back. And yes, absolutely City commit cynical fouls when teams break on them - which is normal.

This never surprises me that much really. Teams tend to stand off City and try and retain their shape behind the ball - City when they lose it hunt down the ball and try and get it back. And yes, absolutely City commit cynical fouls when teams break on them - which is normal.
8 times as many fouls though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.