Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Like I said - I hope I'm very much wrong in my assessment. My current opinion remains unchanged.

Aguero was 22 or so when he joined us - that leaves 1 year for Jesus to prove that he is just as good as Kun at age 22.

He was 23 when he joined us and almost 24 when he became a City legend. So Jesus has 3 years. Let's get the facts right.

With all due respect - I'm not sold on Jesus as a first choice striker.

Sure he can score goals.

But does he have the out-of-nowhere goal in him on a semi-consistent basis like Aguero showed for his first?
I think he has.

He's a hungry fecker.

When he arrived he was keeping Sergio out of the team, scoring goals in tight games.

That goal, the last kick of the season to secure 'The Centurions' status at Southampton confirmed it for me.

I'm no doubt in a minority here. I don't think Chelsea were hopeless. As an attacking team, they tried to take us on, but this suits us perfectly. Any Prem team that takes us on will be wiped out 19 times out of 20. I go to games hoping the opposition swarm at us. Like a top rugby union team we're immense on ball turnover. We win the ball from an attacking team and we have 'em where we want 'em and have space to pass and move. Chelsea mentally lost it at 4 - 0 at which point some of their team weren't interested. Their stats were not those of a normal 6 - 0 loser. The 'we were shit' Chelsea brigade just say that because they want an easy life 'Leave us alone, we were shit ok'.
Chelsea just need to stick with their manager.A very very clever footballing man.some of their approach play yesterday was top notch.Not many teams have managed to put together slick classy forward passages of play like they did,on our ground.They look to me as if they will be a powerful classy footballing unit ..if the players fully take on the managers ideas.Def a look of Pep 1st season about them.We were ruthless. Brutal .Took our chances...but Chelsea look like potential title winners next season.Their approach ,..when finely tuned,will render them far more dangerous oppenents than culture club next season. .imo.

Higuain is a tramp. In the tunnel cam video he's constantly spitting on the carpet in the tunnel and on the stairs. I will never understand why some footballers think they can do what they want. Pure filth. Some poor git has to clean his rank spit up.
Yeah, bet he wouldn't do that at home.
If his mam saw that, she'd be on the blower to him right away with a 'Howler'!

Chelsea just need to stick with their manager.A very very clever footballing man.some of their approach play yesterday was top notch.Not many teams have managed to put together slick classy forward passages of play like they did,on our ground.They look to me as if they will be a powerful classy footballing unit ..if the players fully take on the managers ideas.Def a look of Pep 1st season about them.We were ruthless. Brutal .Took our chances...but Chelsea look like potential title winners next season.Their approach ,..when finely tuned,will render them far more dangerous oppenents than culture club next season. .imo.
Shame next season they'll be starting again with a new manager then.

And yet...

We score primarily through wing play - leading to sharp crosses across the box. Tap-in's for anyone with the ability to get into position. And yeah... Jesus gets there often enough.
===
Do you honestly wish that we would start Jesus ahead of, say, hypothetically, assuming that all of these players were in our side:

Aguero
MBappe
Griezeman
Messi
Suarez
Kane
Sallah
Aubameyang
Cavani
Higuain
Neymar

and so on and so forth.

As a club striving to be world best, we had sure as hell better have a top 2 or 3 striker once Aguero retires.

2 of those names without a doubt i would and pep was starting him in front of sergio, the lad has enormous potential and we should be backing him not knocking him, don't forget he's moved half way across the world at such as young age, he should be praised for his efforts so far.
those names you cite are the elite so he is in good company

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.