Joke thread

I had to go to the Doctors yesterday and having stripped off he immediately mentioned the fact that my penis was perfectly shaped like a saxophone. I explained that it was a family trait and that we all had genitalia that areshaped like musical instruments.
He was amazed and said; “Well, in 27 years as a GP I’ve never seen anything like it. Having said that, I do remember a woman coming in a few years ago and her vagina was shaped like a Mouth Organ”.
I said; “Ah; that’ll be our Monica”

I had to go to the Doctors yesterday and having stripped off he immediately mentioned the fact that my penis was perfectly shaped like a saxophone. I explained that it was a family trait and that we all had genitalia that areshaped like musical instruments.
He was amazed and said; “Well, in 27 years as a GP I’ve never seen anything like it. Having said that, I do remember a woman coming in a few years ago and her vagina was shaped like a Mouth Organ”.
I said; “Ah; that’ll be our Monica”
tenor.gif

A man goes to see his doctor, whats the problem asks the doctor, er well my dick is shaped like a rocket and I am very conscious of it, am embarrassed to change at the baths etc or wear speedos at the beach. Are you married asks the doctor, yes replies the man. and what does your wife think of it, oh shes over the moon.

A horse is having a quiet drink in a seaside pub when he spots a donkey in the corner, so he goes over for a chat.
After they’ve introduced themselves, the donkey asks “What do you do for a living?”

The horse says “I run on the flats in the summer and do the jumps in the winter. What about you?”
And the donkey says “I work with the kids on the beach.” He then ask the horse “Have you ever won anything?”

The horse replies “Yes, on the flats I won the Oaks, St Leger and the Derby. And over the jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup.”

“Wow!” thinks the donkey.

They arrange to meet at the donkey’s house the following week and the donkey thinks “I really need to impress this guy…he done everything.”
So he goes out and buys a big picture of a zebra and hangs it above his fireplace.
The horse arrives and says “Lovely place you have here and who’s that in the picture on the wall?”

The donkey replies “Oh that? That’s me when I played for Juventus.”

hiding.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.