“City Matters” fan committee

Some home games only. No way would I support them selling tickets for aways, unless those went to general sale or something. They've got seats at the front of 109 and some up in EL3, which is why you can see gaps in 109.
Ok thanks for clarifying

All this thread seems to have c9nfirmed is that supporters clubs are abusing the loyalty points system as are numerous other groups / individuals all with the full knowledge of the club. So what’s the point of having a loyalty points system and as someone who went platinum to try unsuccessfully, it appears, to be able to access more away tickets does the club have an issue if they now scrap platinum.

All this thread seems to have c9nfirmed is that supporters clubs are abusing the loyalty points system as are numerous other groups / individuals all with the full knowledge of the club. So what’s the point of having a loyalty points system and as someone who went platinum to try unsuccessfully, it appears, to be able to access more away tickets does the club have an issue if they now scrap platinum.
You missed "and allocation is reduced further by tickets going to an 18-25 age group"
plus probably a dozen staff doing ID checks at the turnstyle also getting tickets, they're not going to stand around outside during the game are they ?

I don't think any one is abusing the system but using the system to there advantage, players and coaching staff and directors get tickets for family and friends , if they cant go do you think the player ect gives them back to the club? no way he will give them someone else. Tunnel club members are allowed an allocation, if they cant go will they hand them back ? no again they will pass them on. If my son gets a ticket then finds he cant go he will pass it on to a family member or friend, same as the sponsers do. What is happening now is nothing new but the demand at certain games is higher. As posters have put on about 12 away games have gone to membership card holders as Season Ticket holders didn't want them .There are still Swansea tickets knocking about. What needs sorting out is the so called agencies who always get tickets and sell them for a fortune .Now that is abuse of the system

Be very careful people of this

He was talking about reducing the number of season card holders to maximize profits pages back

Very dangerous to have someone who thinks he can run the club better than Soriano supposedly looking out for us asking for a freeze
I think you have it in for PB what ever he says or does

I have said all along the system is flawed.
This was the reason I never bought into the points scheme.
With the amount of influence the SC have it will only get worse.
City Matters reps all seem to be fighting for the SC's. Points holders are the group that always seem to bare the burden of any new ideas.
The club appears not only condone the circumventing of the points scheme they acually seem to encourage it.

I have said all along the system is flawed.
This was the reason I never bought into the points scheme.
With the amount of influence the SC have it will only get worse.
City Matters reps all seem to be fighting for the SC's. Points holders are the group that always seem to bare the burden of any new ideas.
The club appears not only condone the circumventing of the points scheme they acually seem to encourage it.
Doesn’t help when at least four people on the Forum are members of the Supporters Club.
The Supporters Club has a rep on the forum already.

Doesn’t help when at least four people on the Forum are members of the Supporters Club.
The Supporters Club has a rep on the forum already.
How many regular away supporters are on the forum, as away tickets appear to be their main topic of conversation initially?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.