Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 behind Allison with 7 games each to go for the golden glove, not the most important trophy of the season but it would be nice for him to get the recognition. That said we all know who will be the goalie in the team of the season... (any version)

Only 1 behind now...

After the wankfest over Alisson and VVD this season I'd love for Eddie to get the golden glove.

Only 1 behind now...

After the wankfest over Alisson and VVD this season I'd love for Eddie to get the golden glove.

Ederson and Laporte have performed just as well if not better than their counterparts and yet the praise hasnt been forthcoming.....its so transparent.

Super Ed was awesome tonight.

Ederson and Laporte have performed just as well if not better than their counterparts and yet the praise hasnt been forthcoming.....its so transparent.

Super Ed was awesome tonight.

Yeah but did you see van dijk do that one piece of basic defending and get lucky that the player facing him was a donkey who can't shoot?

As i watched Ederson last night that bored that he seemed to spend a good 10 mins sorting out divots in the pitch, it came to mind as he checked his studs after every 5th or 6th trod back down that the only fault I could find with the team last night was the fact that I think six of them were wearing pink/cerise boots ?

Noticed at one point in the second half, he was crouching down in the middle of the pitch stroking the grass. Seconds later, he had to dash back and make a save !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.