Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Aguero's problem has been in CL and not PL. In the Champions League he has scored 8 and missed 4. Also there were the couple missed in a CL qualifier.

In the league there is absolute no reason to take him off them. His record is good and holds up against any other player from Big 6 teams.

Scored/missed last 3 seasons (16/17 - 18/19) in the league from Big 6 teams:

Milner 11-1
Kane 11-2
Aguero 10-1
Hazard 8-1
Pogba 7-3 (18/19 only)
Aubameyang 3-1 (18/19 only)

Aguero all-time Premier league is 24-4 which compares well to the likes of Kane 18-3. Balotelli is 23-5 in league games England/France/Italy.

Goals are the lifeblood of mainline strikers i.e Aguero and Kane. Aguero continues to take them for me unless it goes completely tits up. And for selfish reasons I'd like to see him continue to beat up City and PL goalscoring records. Pretty sure he'd like to as well and helps with his overall confidence.

In their careers and excluding penalty shootouts, KDB & Gundogan have only taken 3 penalties each and Bernardo and Sane 0. KDB of course missed his only City penalty and it was shit. So a pretty much non-existent sample size irrespective of how well they might strike the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.