Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't see Vinny playing Wednesday & tomorrow. Nico IMO is best fit to man handle Wood & Barnes.

Quick goals is the way forward & be 1st to the 2nd balls.
I've a feeling that we might see Laporte - especially if Leroy plays - at LB to add some height as we are going to be in serious trouble at set pieces

I get where you are both coming from. Both calls might be a fair shout.

Yes I am 57 and am worried even though this team do not let us down,it’s a historic default setting I am afraid,quite hard to shake off due to many years of disappointment a long time ago.

0-1 win scoring in about the 60th minute then Burnley to miss 7 open nets, hit the post 6 times and a penalty saved in the 8th minute of an allotted 3 minutes injury time.

Sounds good and exciting, but I'd probably have been rushed to A&E with a suspected heart attack somewhere between the 3rd open net, and the 2nd hitting of a post.

You do realise these 'sideways and backwards passing serves a purpose and the players aren't just doing it for shits n giggles.
yes, i eluded to that, read the post, comprehend what you read, we still waste time like crazy and can improve, take off your blinders.

Ed
Kw oti vk lap
Dog
Bs Ds
Raz. Sa. Sane

Need strong cb’s and full backs who are good in the air to support. Let the rest keep the ball and weave some magic.

.......................Ederson

Walker.....Kompany.....Laporte....Zinchenko

.....................Gundogan

.............Bernardo.............Silva

Sterling.....................................Sane

...........................Aguero

It's a small side so will need to be mindful of their set-pieces.

i like this side, and our back four are all tall-ish so anything lobbed in on a set pce. should be dealt with.

i like this side, and our back four are all tall-ish so anything lobbed in on a set pce. should be dealt with.

I think it is more likely that Otamendi will play than Kompany as I don't think that Guardiola will play him twice in a week to ensure that he is available against Brighton.

yes, i eluded to that, read the post, comprehend what you read, we still waste time like crazy and can improve, take off your blinders.
It's how the team operate, mate. We move the opposition around to get them out of position. It's intrinsic to how pep sets up the attacking side of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.