Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Been on Stronglifts for about 8 weeks now, kept to the 3 times a week and trying to tow the line of eating enough food to try and help the GAINZZZ but cut out some of the crap. Will be going on a no booze run before Glastonbury in June as well.

Current figures;
Squat - 65kg
OHP - 37.5kg
Dead - 80kg
Bench - 50kg
BarbellRow - 45kg

Looking to do SS up until Glasto (end of June) then when i come back start a different program. I have read its the best way to do it, build up the form and strength with SS and then look at doing a 'proper' split program. Happy to take on any other opinions.
Are those numbers for 10 reps?

Cheers mate, any suggestions for a plan to take up once ive finished 3 mths with this one?

Something I could split over 3 days would be ideal!

Personally when starting out,as the name suggests...i wouldnt change your routine until the progress stops.

A logical progression would then be a PPL routine

Chest - OHP,DB chest press,Dips

Legs - Squats,SLDL's,Calf raises

Back - Deads,BB row,chins

Personally when starting out,as the name suggests...i wouldnt change your routine until the progress stops.

A logical progression would then be a PPL routine

Chest - OHP,DB chest press,Dips

Legs - Squats,SLDL's,Calf raises

Back - Deads,BB row,chins
Cheers, will bear that in mind. Thanks

Bulk Powders are far better in terms of quality and customer service.They also have regular 'discounts' of up to 40%
Yeah I have looked at them before but haven't seen a 40% off code, may just pick up a 2.5kg from MP and then see if Bulk are doing any deals when that is finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.