United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like united to start the season with 20 defeats on the bounce, make a heroic recovery only to go down with the last kick of the rearranged derby which also clinched the title on the way to a history shattering quadruple after beating the dippers in the last minute of the champs league final

Their fans seem happy about them offering de gea a 5 year £350,000 pw contract. I don't think City fans would be happy in the same situation. Are they just an incredibly dumb fanbase?

Rags tour squad
Absolute poverty
Couldn’t name a decent 5 a side team out of that shite

Goalkeepers:
David De Gea, Lee Grant, Joel Pereira, Sergio Romero.

Defenders:
Diogo Dalot, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young.

Midfielders:
Tahith Chong, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, Juan Mata, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba.

Forwards:
Mason Greenwood, Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford.

I would like united to start the season with 20 defeats on the bounce, make a heroic recovery only to go down with the last kick of the rearranged derby which also clinched the title on the way to a history shattering quadruple after beating the dippers in the last minute of the champs league final
all the above to VAR i hope

Their fans seem happy about them offering de gea a 5 year £350,000 pw contract. I don't think City fans would be happy in the same situation. Are they just an incredibly dumb fanbase?
And still nothing in the media about the removal of the wage increases cap at a time that Utd needed it removed hence all these new high wage contracts being offered out by them.

Rags tour squad
Absolute poverty

Goalkeepers:

Defenders:
Diogo Dalot, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young.

Midfielders:
Tahith Chong, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, Juan Mata, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba.

Forwards:

Jesus that’s depressing! Lol

Not one of them get into our team.

I can see the Utd ladies team getting more support this season.

Rags tour squad
Absolute poverty

Goalkeepers:

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Forwards:
I always thought their 2012/13 title-winning squad was average but that squad takes average to a new level completely.

You don’t want much!

Sounds like a plan, peace frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.