Away tickets

Where does it say that Supporters Clubs are exempt from the ID checks. I haven’t seen that info nor have I seen that the 18-25 year old cut is just being taken out of the big points holders share. That might well be the case but I haven’t seen the info to know for sure.

I would assume that, for example, the 18-25 year olds would be subject to the ID checks given that I read on here that Agencies are offering to buy their tickets above face value.

You’re right that it doesn’t say it in the statement City put out the other day but surely in your position you’ll know one way or another mate? Put it this way, given who is on that CM panel, I’d be very surprised if supporters clubs are going to be subject to collect at destination too.

I’m not as sure about the 18-25 thing which is why I’ve held off from criticising where their allocation is coming from. I bet it ain’t coming out of the corporate’s share though!

You’re right that it doesn’t say it in the statement City put out the other day but surely in your position you’ll know one way or another mate? Put it this way, given who is on that CM panel, I’d be very surprised if supporters clubs are going to be subject to collect at destination too.

I’m not as sure about the 18-25 thing which is why I’ve held off from criticising where their allocation is coming from. I bet it ain’t coming out of the corporate’s share though!

I am hoping that we are subject to the same ID checks as all other season card holders as this will make my job easier. Newcastle away last year was a nightmare with people dropping out because of the late change to the fixture for a midweek game. We still took 25 members because the game w bet to general sale. I’ve told everyone in our Branch they everyone pays for a ticket who orders one and there is no chance of reassigning tickets to another member because of the ID checks.

The 18-25 tickets should come from across the range of allocations. PB got that agreement and the only issue I can recall him mentioning is that City were trying to find a way to sort this with their technology.

We received the Club communication on away ticket allocations from Kevin Parker. I just go to the AGM and can’t make the Exec Committee meeting so the only other message I saw was in a note saying the changes to the away ticket allocations would communication led when season cards were being dispatched. I mentioned that on here a couple of weeks ago.

It’s tempting to jump on the anti City Matters bandwagon atm but I think we need to give time to see how the changes work through.

@Tim of the Oak, Tim, when is/was the AGM as when I sent a text to our rep I was just told that there was a meeting next week but they didn’t know AGM date. I ask in peace!
:-) :-)

The AGM is on the 18th August. The day after the Spurs game. The Executive Committee is meeting one evening next week. I can’t make that though.

I’ve just checked and the EC Meeting is on Tuesday evening.

Last edited:
Thanks Tim, I used to fill in occasionally at the Exec meeting but we have ‘reserves’ nowadays! I’ll put 18th August in my diary. :-)

I hope to meet you on the 18th. I will be the guy struggling to carry 100 supporters club packs out of the room lol.

At last year’s AGM, Alex Williams said the 2018/19 was going to be even better than the previous season. People were a bit stunned by this comment but how true Alex was. Come on City.

On the official website it said on the west ham criteria any unsold 18/25 tickets after 1 day of sales would be returned to the season ticket pot of tickets, ie the loyalty system
That allocation sold out within 22 minutes
If they had come out of each groups allocation any unsold tickets would have been shared out between those groups
So it is quite clear that the 150 tickets came out of the loyalty system pot
Leaving approx 1650 tickets for sale for that group.

On the official website it said on the west ham criteria any unsold 18/25 tickets after 1 day of sales would be returned to the season ticket pot of tickets, ie the loyalty system
That allocation sold out within 22 minutes
If they had come out of each groups allocation any unsold tickets would have been shared out between those groups
So it is quite clear that the 150 tickets came out of the loyalty system pot
Leaving approx 1650 tickets for sale for that group.

You are probably right Chappie. I think the quotas are more of an average as I think Corky suggested last season. For example, there were quite a few ex players in our / City end at Brighton (I was in the Brighton end lol) that I reckon came out of SC and Corporate pots but I don’t know they for sure.

Anyway, my Supporters Club thread might have gone but it’s led to the recruitment of at least one new member to the Harrogate Blues. I’m always grateful to Squirty for keeping my threads at the top of the page.

Here’s looking forward to another great season for City and hopefully Bluemooners will get to the aways games they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.