Away tickets

Anyway, my Supporters Club thread might have gone but it’s led to the recruitment of at least one new member to the Harrogate Blues. I’m always grateful to Squirty for keeping my threads at the top of the page.

Here’s looking forward to another great season for City and hopefully Bluemooners will get to the aways games they want.
Only too glad to help you get another happy clapper to your cause. The needy are always looking to add their catchment.

Last edited:
Fans who get tickets thru 18-25, supporters club or their personal points ARE ALL CITY FANS AND SEASONTICKET HOLDERS
All this toxicity no wonder our away support has gotten drastically quieter over the last few seasons.

Fans who get tickets thru 18-25, supporters club or their personal points ARE ALL CITY FANS AND SEASONTICKET HOLDERS
All this toxicity no wonder our away support has gotten drastically quieter over the last few seasons.
You're username indicates you might be one
Don't talk like one !!!

Yes we are all the same so why is it that some are deemed more worthy of tickets than the rest? And it’s no surprise our away atmosphere has gone from one of the best to one of the worst in the league around the same time tickets were being siphoned off the points allocation by the bucket load and handed to the corporates and such

NOBODY is going to catch the high pointers because there's non to obtain. It will still be the same old wonderful faces i see on the away days, because we go for the love of city and not to whore points. Thank you city matters for ensuring the pecking order is now static.

Some away tickets passed on by fans who for one reason or another couldn't make the game enabled SC to fill their coaches. Now tickets cannot be passed on and used by others they will probably be spread further afield. Half filled coaches will not pay their way and quickly vanish.

Some away tickets passed on by fans who for one reason or another couldn't make the game enabled SC to fill their coaches. Now tickets cannot be passed on and used by others they will probably be spread further afield. Half filled coaches will not pay their way and quickly vanish.

True berryblue. One option would be to use the shared coaches provided by the OSC (although it’s probably not the same as running your own coach).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.