I might have some carbs on Sunday for the first time in 7 weeks.

We're going for a carvery, so I may have 1 roastie, some carrots and peas and a Yorkie pud, with a pint of Staropramen or 2.

Then no more again until the end of September when we go away for a long weekend.
I wish I could go 7 weeks haha, going to Bournemouth this weekend. Driving down Saturday and coming back Monday with my pal who is a serious pisshead, he will probably tell you I am as well. Even though I am away for the weekend I am confident I can stay on track with the food but I can't go on all dayers drinking red wine now can I.

I wish I could go 7 weeks haha, going to Bournemouth this weekend. Driving down Saturday and coming back Monday with my pal who is a serious pisshead, he will probably tell you I am as well. Even though I am away for the weekend I am confident I can stay on track with the food but I can't go on all dayers drinking red wine now can I.

Try hard seltzers they are similar to beer in ABV, usually 4.5-5.5% and 2 carbs per tin.

I've found this latest 7 weeks a piece of piss. I think it may be because I felt a bit shitty being out of keto for 2 weeks. I'm just a bit concerned about getting a taste for beer again.

Like fuck you can session on red wine. Well, unless you're an animal.

I'll be watching the match in the pub having a gathering with mates we've not seen for a while. I might just go for it with the beer, I'll get back into keto pretty rapidly if I do.

Enjoy Bournemouth.

I've found this latest 7 weeks a piece of piss. I think it may be because I felt a bit shitty being out of keto for 2 weeks. I'm just a bit concerned about getting a taste for beer again.

I'll be watching the match in the pub having a gathering with mates we've not seen for a while. I might just go for it with the beer, I'll get back into keto pretty rapidly if I do.

Enjoy Bournemouth.
I've seen bottles of 'Skinny' lager sold in a few pubs / bars - low carb beer that tastes ok

I have been lurking on this thread for a couple of months now and finally decided to give it a go about three weeks ago. Not in a particularly organised way just cutting out spuds, beer and bread.Even with a couple of lapses I have managed to lose ten pounds. I have also discovered you can do a session on gin and slimline tonic!

I've seen bottles of 'Skinny' lager sold in a few pubs / bars - low carb beer that tastes ok

I'll keep a look out mate, cheers.

I'm also not too sure about these kinda beers for me personally. I think if I'm going to have cheat days on the beer then I'm going to go all in and indulge in my favourites - Staropramen, Hop House 13 etc.
If they can make low carb beers taste like these then I'm game.

Enjoy Bournemouth.
Football and beer, they just go hand in hand, always have done. Home games I can be good but aways, there's no chance. So, I have resigned myself to the fact that next week is going to be me recovering and trying to get back into Ketosis. I've only been doing this for a couple of months so it will take me longer than you to get there but get there I will.

I haven't tried these but can't imagine they would be my thing, probably too sweet. Like Adam says give me something beer tasting on draught that is low carb and I would be a happy man ;-)
I didn't think I would either. The ones I have had have a mild fruit flavour. Some probably are sweet.

I get what you are saying. I very much enjoy beer too. You could get Michelob Ultra, 2 carbs a bottle. It's not what you likely enjoy but it's "beer".

I've also been drinking vodka with club soda and lime.

I didn't think I would either. The ones I have had have a mild fruit flavour. Some probably are sweet.

I get what you are saying. I very much enjoy beer too. You could get Michelob Ultra, 2 carbs a bottle. It's not what you likely enjoy but it's "beer".

I've also been drinking vodka with club soda and lime.
I got a case of Michelob Ultra for a barbecue/party we were having, I drunk 10 bottles while I was cooking and it didn't touch the sides as it's only 3.2%, all it did was make me piss a lot.
I am just going to have to man-up and get used to drinking pints of red wine :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.