Var debate 2019/20

Watching Dermot talking about the referee incidents and var seems City are the test subjects for Var give us fcuk all and say oh we can look at that Silva incident and say we got it wrong next time they will probably give it!

So we play liverpool they have similar incident goes to var overturned and they beat us 1 nil on that decision.

Watching Dermot talking about the referee incidents and var seems City are the test subjects for Var give us fcuk all and say oh we can look at that Silva incident and say we got it wrong next time they will probably give it!

So we play liverpool they have similar incident goes to var overturned and they beat us 1 nil on that decision.
Yep

I'm looking forward to several posters apologising to me after being labelled an old fart/luddite/misery/naive/foolish/blind etc etc when i started slagging var last year..
''Let's be avin you...''
You'll be called a wanker and banned if the previous precedent is anything to go by so you may be waiting a while.

I'm looking forward to several posters apologising to me after being labelled an old fart/luddite/misery/naive/foolish/blind etc etc when i started slagging var last year..
''Let's be avin you...''

Don't hold your breath ..............................

No contact is needed, nor does a player need to go down. The daft thing is refs rarely give a pen if a player does not go down, and make up their own laws.
When Kyle Walker (then at Spurs) shoved Sterling in the back in the penalty area, Howard Webb described Raheem’s decision to stay on his feet as “unhelpful”!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.