Pre vinny game Manchester - meet up! The Waldorf. 4pm. 26 so far.

Home now. Was a good night meeting you all again. I dodged the "shall we go on the lash and I'll kip in your room" horror from BMR by insisting that he be my woman if we did.

Great to see everyone, safe journey Bacon, lovely to finally meet you and your lovely Wife. Special mention to WW for all he did for Kaz. A true gent. Also sorry for sending you over to meet BB2.0. It was him.
It was you who offered to share your room with me before the game Bimbs. Then you changed your mind after the game. It's not as though I was going to spaff in your face from you telling me the raunchy tale of your threesome with Sam Fox n' Debbie Ashby.

Anyway my bottom is tighter than a submarine hatch at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Probably why you fucked me off being your Bimbo woman; )

Had a great time and thanks to everyone for being so friendly and welcoming to me and my wife. She thinks you are all be beatiful people and might let me back out for Daves next year. : )
P.s, she insists on reading all two guns posts from now on.

@worsleyweb I think we need a another meet up. Snorky is up for the Villa game so I'll be in town for that before the game. Some off here have had a few mini meets at the Grey Horse, the last being memorable. Memorable until Bigg fella finished me off with too much beer or even rohypnol. He may have had the hand of a wizard for all I knew.

Ouch! : /

@worsleyweb I think we need a another meet up. Snorky is up for the Villa game so I'll be in town for that before the game. Some off here have had a few mini meets at the Grey Horse, the last being memorable. Memorable until Bigg fella finished me off with too much beer or even rohypnol. He may have had the hand of a wizard for all I knew.

you just want to give snorky another reach around.

Or you might have gone off to another gay bar on your own...

Safe journey home Karen and I hope you had a wonderful time Up North. Met a few interesting folk and planned to get around to speak to all the contingency as I had allotted 5 minutes per poster but some lost souls were more demanding than others so maybe another time for the ones we missed out. The ones we did meet were delightful company and in no particular order were the right honorable Mr Web group leader with his sidekick Mr Hinch, Mr Blue, Mat the train dude, Mr and Mrs Drone, Mr and Mrs Bacon, Mr Risling, Bimbo, Biggers, Mr Rascal and a chance sardine meet up with Mr Flyer and his wife crammed up on that splendid tram journey to the ground and if any others we have inadvertently missed out then apologies in advance. Adios:

Good to see you and your lady wife on the tram TGB, Mrs Flyer loved the whole night. Might see you again when we do one for David's testimonial

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.