Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We qualified as winners many times. We won four, still more than most European clubs have ever been near. As I said earlier, no British club in any era can touch our achievements there. We have a trophy to keep - not many can say that. And also as I said earlier, the format is irrelevant - it’s what you do when it matters that counts. You were as unlucky as it gets last year but that’s hard lines. Doesn’t mean you won’t be there at the end this year.
I guarantee you one million percent if you win it this year, you won’t talk about it like that.
The Madrid thing is a daft comparison - are all other teams in Europe shite because they’re even further away from them?

You really a blinkered Scouser. No surprise there.

No, the format isn’t irrelevant.

The competition is called *The Champions League*.

At what point were Liverpool *Champions* just scraping 4th the previous season?

If Chelsea win the *Champions League this season, which is unlikely tbh, what are they *Champions* of?

A cup competition that was irrelevant until UEFA decided to save it and make it more interesting and winnable by giving the winning team a place in the CL, and in pot 1. Lol! F*** off!!

I know it’s really hard for you Scousers to admit the CL is shite, fixed, manipulated, orchestrated,etc, and is now nothing more than a cash cow for UEFA and the cartel clubs.

I’ll give Liverpool credit when the CL was the European Cup. And when it was a proper trophy competition, with the Champions of each country only playing in it, and an open draw.

Is that hard to get your head around?

I was in the Arkles yesterday. It was full of City.

I asked the question to 5 lads sat on the table next to me.

What would you rather City win this season, the PL title or the CL? To a Man, and they all said it in unison , the PL.

It’s the same in the Cheadle Branch.

Yes, there are a few City fans who want City to win the CL, only to shut United fans, Liverpool fans, and the sports media up, and to piss UEFA and their cartel clubs off. Bayern, Madrid, etc.

But winning the PL is the most important trophy and achievement for the vast majority of City fans.

Winning the PL title 3 seasons on the run will outstrip winning the CL this season.

You really a blinkered Scouser. No surprise there.

No, the format isn’t irrelevant.

The competition is called *The Champions League*.

At what point were Liverpool *Champions* just scraping 4th the previous season?

If Chelsea win the *Champions League this season, which is unlikely tbh, what are they *Champions* of?

A cup competition that was irrelevant until UEFA decided to save it and make it more interesting and winnable by giving the winning team a place in the CL, and in pot 1. Lol! F*** off!!

I know it’s really hard for you Scousers to admit the CL is shite, fixed, manipulated, orchestrated,etc, and is now nothing more than a cash cow for UEFA and the cartel clubs.

I’ll give Liverpool credit when the CL was the European Cup. And when it was a proper trophy competition, with the Champions of each country only playing in it, and an open draw.

Is that hard to get your head around?
You're up early Pep.. Great post and result yesterday.. Ha!

Agree 100% even utd would not have attack our team bus. Yet they fans are now coming on bluemoon which I am not keen on. It's getting to the stage where i might have to stop reading the dipperpool thread. Feels like i am being pushed out of my own forum for City. I cant go anywhere with them popping up !! Not even on bluemoon
You have a ignore button if you don't want to read a certain poster pal.

Looking for help.

There was a clip a few weeks back going around on Twitter of a heavy pass (long ball) from VVD. He hoofed it about 50 yards out over the sideline.

I thought I saved it on twitter but didn’t. Can’t use the search bar on Twitter because it’ll be buried in the wank bank videos of him.

Can anyone find a link to it for me? Cheers

I was in the Arkles yesterday. It was full of City.

I asked the question to 5 lads sat on the table next to me.

What would you rather City win this season, the PL title or the CL? To a Man, and they all said it in unison , the PL.

It’s the same in the Cheadle Branch.

Yes, there are a few City fans who want City to win the CL, only to shut United fans, Liverpool fans, and the sports media up, and to piss UEFA and their cartel clubs off. Bayern, Madrid, etc.

But winning the PL is the most important trophy and achievement for the vast majority of City fans.

Winning the PL title 3 seasons on the run will outstrip winning the CL this season

Even if we happened to win the so called CL this season all we’d hear is “yeah but we won it six times la”
Much better to keep denying them the trophy they really want ;)

PS it must be very convenient for them to be able to count the number of CL wins on one hand ;)

Some people who post on here have unusual names, some are quite clever and funny but for the life of me I cannot work this one out.. '6 Times? '.. Is it a reference to how many times you've been married? or how many goes it took you to pass your driving test? or is it how many seasons, say in the last 6 years it's been said, that it's going to be your year?

How many times they’ve not won the Premier League in the last six years?

You do like to tell us how Liverpool fans think and what our ambitions are. It's very reassuring to know that we don't have to think for ourselves or have differing priorities as long as we have you to tell us how we really feel.

No going off the few season ticket holders i know ,every single one would swap the Glaomur cup for the Premier league , that 100% of around a dozen , and you have to be told what to think because your part of a cult and have no logical thought process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.