Var debate 2019/20

For the people who haven't seen the Spurs-Watford game if you think our non penalty decision was bad wait till you see Watford's non penalty decision. VAR is an absolute shambles at the minute

It either requires getting rid of are completely over hauling. No half measures either adopt it, fully so it corrects all incorrect decisions, are do not use it at all. You cannot have the technology and then see obvious poor decisions but not rectify them.

I said it from week one its a waste of time. Even if it improved decision-making I will always hate it as it is ruining the emotion of the game.

I've just seen the tackle on the OS highlights and it's a bit of a soft tackle had it been in one of the RWC games today, but in Association Football according to the LotG as they are written in black 'n white it is a penalty all fuckin' season long. Kev slipped up by not whipping his shirt off to reveal a red 'un. Would have been nailed on had he done so!

For the people who haven't seen the Spurs-Watford game if you think our non penalty decision was bad wait till you see Watford's non penalty decision. VAR is an absolute shambles at the minute

That and the handball from Deli for the goal.

It is unbelievable to watch them go to VAR and not give a penalty to Watford and to allow the goal to stand.

Even more so when they went to great lengths to explain why our goal against Spurs was rightly ruled out.

its fucking cheating, no other explanation can be given.

penalty at 1.05 and DeliBelly looked like handball for the equaliser right at the end

It either requires getting rid of are completely over hauling. No half measures either adopt it, fully so it corrects all incorrect decisions, are do not use it at all. You cannot have the technology and then see obvious poor decisions but not rectify them.

I said it from week one its a waste of time. Even if it improved decision-making I will always hate it as it is ruining the emotion of the game.

I cannot help but think its main use is to fuck over some teams and not others. The variation between one team and the next is so bloody obvious that no one could think its introduction is for the good of the game!

The more people that get rid of skysports and telling them they have a bent product like i did the better.

Thats the only way your going to get change, by hitting em in there pockets

But it is only a shambles ` as everyone but those who would gain said at the start` when the FA pay masters want, i believe that`s how Pep said it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.