January defenders

We don't need a defender? Are you serious?

No, no I’m not. I was simply reminding everyone of the standard response we had on here from the overwhelming majority of people whenever I or anybody else suggested we would badly suffer if we was foolish enough to go into the season with 3 defenders.

Really like him, much better than Maguire. Would fit us like a glove but no chance that Leicester sell.

Maguire was just as good if not better last season....and has shown quality for a few years now

Soyuncu - Whilst he is playing well, are people not overreacting ? He’s barely played half the season yet. And now he apparently the best

Watched Milenkovic against Luxembourg the other night not sure if he can play on the left and they played him at RB, he was okay , but for his club he is good and commanding,Utd were looking at him and Barca are according to the Italian press, it`s a buy now of forever hold your piece!

Koulibaly please.
He'd give us a good 4 to 5 seasons still at peak. We have skirted this position for awhile (aside from Laporte) and it is beginning to show. I know he'd be expensive but I think to press forward we need a high calibre signing such as this. Dias has potential but I think we would be holding out hope that he materialized. Koulibaly is the real deal now.

He'd give us a good 4 to 5 seasons still at peak. We have skirted this position for awhile (aside from Laporte) and it is beginning to show. I know he'd be expensive but I think to press forward we need a high calibre signing such as this. Dias has potential but I think we would be holding out hope that he materialized. Koulibaly is the real deal now.
Jesus had his pants down, made him look like Mangala I know price has kept him locked to his club, but hype has put his abilities above reality

Koulibaly is left-footed like Laporte. It wouldn’t work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.