Post Match Thread - United (h)

Sorry to disagree with you Karen, But David Silva has probably been my favourite player since he signed for us. But surely you can see he is not the player he was.
Of course he is not the player he was but marvin has been chucking him under the bus all season,it's not always his fault,he played well 3 days ago,he needs managing better,he is still our most creative controlling player,keeps trying and never hides

Absolute shite. We hardly worked their keeper and their pace on the break caused us problems most of the game.
Bollocks to not spending in January. If the academy doesn't have a proper left back (not a converted midfielder), a decent central defender and a forward who can put pressure on Sergio and Jesus then we have to buy. Even if Laporte is available we're still under-strength at the back.
Alternatively, especially if you never go to a game: Everything in the garden is rosy.

There is no denying we have dropped our standards alarmingly this season, and some players are just way below their best.

Any team who can defend and has fast forwards have always got a chance against our pedantic defence, today was a carbon copy of the Wolves game.

We have to buy a quick central defender in January or we will carry on with these types of games.

Anybody thinking we can win the Champion League needs to give their heads a wobble.

I'm normally one of the optimists thinking we can win every game in the last 10 minutes or pull back any deficit in points. I still think we are the best team in he League and Pep is the best manager. But this tittle is gone now... Liverpool ain't blowing this.

I hate to say but, but it's time for Pep to show a bit of Bacon Faceness and cut the dross.and refresh the team. If he can do that and bring us back for the tittle next season he will cement his place as a management god. It's the one things he hasn't done so.far in his careers

I agree .Successful sides re-cycle constantly to stay ahead, We just sat and admired the view of what had been achieved and didn't look ahead.
3 major signings in 2 years is not good enough . When you want to dine at the top table . Hopefully we need to go he’ll for leather in the champions league and at least get to the finals

Bernardo will replace Silva next year and we might not be in the pickle we’re in now if that started this year
His energy is worth more in there than what Silva can offer now
Hurts to say as he’s probably the only man outside my family I’ve ever actually loved. Try get a few good days out of rest of season then see what’s happening in summer
Chins up blues it’s just one season out of 3 and we know in reality we can’t win them all

walk tall and proud boys and girls, we’ve earned the right
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.