Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Absolute bollocks. Poor judgement shouldn't end up with you getting beaten by angry mob.
We're adults FFS
Correct, it blows my mind that people still think like this.

I took a mate to the game who's Portuguese, at first he was confused that the United fans were separated outside and then he couldn't understand why we didn't see them in the concourse either. It's because people think that fighting over football is normal. We shouldn't have to be separated like animals but we are because people are stupid.

He shouldn’t be sat in the home end no sympathy’ and yes before you ask I’ve done it but have known if it kicks off it’s my own fault

Me too. Certain games you are usually alright so long as you keep a low profile and are respectful. A derby in the home end is never a good idea though. I did it once as a 13 year old at the swamp in the Stretford end of all places, when it was standing. We got tonked in the fa cup, a thoroughly miserably day all round.

A rag was getting pummelled and got hauled out. People round me I regard as sane and sensible were rushing to the aisle to give him a crack. Ridiculous.

Mob mentality is very powerful and people often get caught up in it and behave irrationally.

In 317 myself yesterday, absolute carnage torwards the end of the first half. People being thrown down rows on top of others. Shameful behavior. There was one poor child who was screaming to his father to get him out of there. Poor kids matchday experience will be ruined for life.

Mob mentality is very powerful and people often get caught up in it and behave irrationally.

A mob kicking fuck out of one person just because he/she supports a different team isn't irrationally behaviour, its a cowardly act and also assault.
I hope the club send any footage to the Police.

Last edited:
Looked like something was going off in EL2 next to the away fans guessing 210. Went on for a while and punches were still being thrown while the police were on them.
It was Block 212, I was in the row behind. A steward and a Showsec were looking for someone (not a clue why, I didn't see anything other than banter) via the radio link, when they Identified who the were after the Showsec started to push along the row. He took exception to another City fan who wasn't involved and squared up to him. Then started to to try and wrestle him out, Cue Pandemonium, more stewards, fans and Police all getting involved. at the end of it the two they were originally after just calmly walked out with one of the older Stewards.

The Showsec guy was a right knob and was the cause of it all, at least he lost his woolly hat in the fracas, :).

A mob kicking fuck out of one person just because he/she supports a different team isn't irrationally behaviour. Its a cowardly act and also assault.
I hope the club send any footage to the Police.

I wasn't condoning it at all just responding to PB's post in which he said he was surprised to see what he considered normally sane reasonable people rushing to get involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.