Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Why are 5:30 and 6:00 ridiculous and show no thought for the fans? I think the early kick offs are terrible but that’s just my opinion. I like the later games, able to make the most of my day and still get the game in, I suspect I’m not alone, one man’s ceiling is another man’s floor.
Yep, spot on. All these virtue signalling do gooders, many of whom probably don’t even go, want the entire occasion sanitised cos it looks good on tv but a late kick off with a nicely lubricated less inhibited crowd is a lot more fun to be at than a flat quiet early kick off and I agree that most people I know would prefer it

Give me a late kick-off any day. However doesn’t excuse grown men acting like out of control petulant kids.

It doesn’t matter what time of day a Derby is played, there’s always small outbreaks of lumber before, during and after games. Very little trouble a couple of seasons ago when we got beat 2-3 in a 5:30 kick off.

Your final today, I guarantee Old Firm fans will have been on the piss for a couple of hours already for a 3pm kick off, no difference at all. I’ll bet you a Manchester tart to a square sausage there will be more arrests in Glasgow today than Manchester yesterday.

2-3 was when we were 20 points ahead.

In 318 we had an incident of racism. Two lads arguing over a seat on row C. As the black fella walked away the other man said “f**k off black c**t” first time I’ve ever seen racism in the ground.
Then second half there was a brawl in 316

It sounds from reports here of people arguing over seats etcetera there must have been quite a few fans not regulars at the game in certain areas.

2-3 was when we were 20 points ahead.
Makes no difference, it was the Manchester Derby and we could have won the league that day and humiliated them, was a big a tinder pot for lumber you could come across for those needing an excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.