John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a few that he was living with Guardiola for a while after his shenanigans. Think he’s about done drinking at last chance saloon, as his mentality doesn’t seem to have improved.
Er I highly doubt he was actually living with him lol. He stayed in the same block of apartments but several of the players also live there. Sam Lee said Gundo lives next door to Pep for example.

Arriving for Raheem’s birthday party.

23578364-A5-BA-40-FB-A2-F9-F507-CBB10033.jpg

he earned his medals to date

He did and he deserves the benefit of the doubt as do any of those who made significant contributions to the last two seasons. That said I think Stonesy has almost used up his benefit of the doubt quota, I hope he can turn the corner soon cos there’s a great centre half in there somewhere struggling to get out

Er I highly doubt he was actually living with him lol. He stayed in the same block of apartments but several of the players also live there. Sam Lee said Gundo lives next door to Pep for example.

That's why he plays all the time, he probably knows who's Pep bringing home at night.

Give him a break? The lad is living the dream least he could do is turn up to work and put a shift in. Deserves criticism for looking like he’s pissed out of his skull that day after we lost a derby to an abject Utd team.
You do know he is human right? aside from money he has the same problems as the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.