Itchy and scratchy

Sounds to me like it could be threadworms. These little beasties tend to come out at night and cause major itching and discomfort. They live in the anus and can travel to your private parts if left untreated.

you need to buy a a course of Ovex from pharmacy. You need an initial oral dose to kill the worms then another dose 2 weeks later to kill remaining worms that hatch from the eggs

tbh I’d get it checked as I can’t really say for sure over the internet
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/threadworms/

Sounds to me like it could be threadworms. These little beasties tend to come out at night and cause major itching and discomfort. They live in the anus and can travel to your private parts if left untreated.

you need to buy a a course of Ovex from pharmacy. You need an in oral dose to kill the worms then another dose 2 weeks later to kill remaining worms that hatch from the eggs

A good call Dr Bob

you need to buy a a course of Ovex from pharmacy. You need an initial oral dose to kill the worms then another dose 2 weeks later to kill remaining worms that hatch from the eggs

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/threadworms/

Aren't they just posters in the politics forum?

Typical male.. yes I prob should have been to a docs a while ago...
since the summer.. I thought initially I had one hot curry too many on the holidays.. but I am itchy around the private’s and bottom at night (have been a bit of a night time butt scratcher for years, but aren’t all men?)
Anyway I’ve tried all chemist creams,lotions, exema etc, sudocrem, tea tree oil. But I’m at my wits end! Gets itchy at night, a slight burning feel like I must scratch tiny spots but it ends up with red, slightly broken scratch marks all around by not including the private’s.
has anyone had this and any ideas on how to clear it? It’s not like i don’t shower daily. Never had any health problems either. not looking for jokes, just wonder if anyone here has any advice.. been through it
Could be inverse psoriasis, though Im no expert on anyones private areas (except mine and my wifes).Anyway, check it out and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.