Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Such a poor effort? He struck it cleanly and put it towards a corner. You make it sound like it he blazed it over the bar or dribbled it wide. It was a good save reinforced by cheating.
It was better than his previous 2 efforts where he didn't even hit the target, but it wasn't a good penalty.

He almost stopped hoping the keeper would commit to diving out of the way. This led to a big reduction in the power of his shot. very little conviction.

Such a poor effort? He struck it cleanly and put it towards a corner. You make it sound like it he blazed it over the bar or dribbled it wide. It was a good save reinforced by cheating.
Take the blue specs off Marv, it was soft and at the right height for the keeper (after telegraphing which way to go)

In the absence of a reliable regular I hope we just go with “who fancies it”. How you are feeling during a game is important for penalties

Pep when asked if he had made a decision on who to take penalties:

“Yes."

Can you tell us who it is?

“No."

Pep on Ederson and penalty duties:

"If he needs to take a penalty he is going to take it."

I would go with Gundogan if he is on the pitch followed by Zinchenko, Ferny and Ederson.

Maybe Gundy or Rodri, one of them should be on the pitch.
Zin is cool, too.
Once I'd like to see Eddie taking one :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.