Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Kdb all day long, pressure accepted but fuck me it shouldn’t be that hard for world class players to score from 12yrds :-/

Mahrez has missed his last 6 penalties.

Jesus scores 57% - hes actually shit.

Silva has taken two and missed two.

Gundogan has taken 3 in the past 10 years.

Sterling? Really? Really?

Foden? Well I guess if we get a penalty in the last 5 minutes he could be on the pitch, but otherwise hes not even going to be playing for 90% of the penalties we get.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. We have evidence of what these people are like at taking penalties, but you're choosing to ignore all of it.

Are you sure Mahrez missed his last 6 PKs? According to Transfermarjet, it is 3.

I would leave it for Sergio (for now) but Gundo seems to be a good candidate as well.

Last edited:
Quite right he is fucking wank. I cannot fathom why Pep hasnt fucked him off from taking them. I would not even let him into the first five in a shoot out with the players we have got. Aguero will always be a god, a fantastic goal scorer, but he is atrocious at penalties and it needs sorting before it fucks us right up.

Well you could argue it's already cost us the champions league.

Enough is enough. I know he's hunting down the all time scoring gods stats but he'll have to do it without penalties as he doesn't deserve them now.

G.jesus or gundogan of course it’s dependent on if they are on the pitch at the time,aguero seems to have actually got worse taking pens not a dig at him but fine margins and all that like spurs away champions league ..

Yeah, no sentiment allowed. For me he has to be taken off them.
I’d stick with him because he totally changed his style for the second one and put power in it. I think he needed that miss today to realise how shit it was and that people are getting pissed off with his pat Nevin style pens. He will blast them from now on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.