Var debate 2019/20

Not really doing a great job then, considering we’ve won it in four of the last eight seasons.

Scudamore said it himself.

My post makes no mention of them trying to stop us, just that those 4 clubs are the money clubs when it comes to tv rights and deals.

Hence us not so much.

Did you see Fabinho's trip today and if so can you explain both the ref and VAR not giving it?

Scudamore said it himself.

My post makes no mention of them trying to stop us, just that those 4 clubs are the money clubs when it comes to tv rights and deals.

Hence us not so much.
Taking your “logic”, Scudamore suggested that it wasn’t good for the league to have one team dominate. On that basis, Liverpool pissing it this season is presumably damaging for the brand?

Taking your “logic”, Scudamore suggested that it wasn’t good for the league to have one team dominate. On that basis, Liverpool pissing it this season is presumably damaging for the brand?

Year after year.

This is their first title in 30 years.

However he said it when it looked like we where untouchable and made it clear a strong utd team challenging was needed for the profile and revenue of the league.

Liverpool will do just as nice.

Its a business Ric.

Year after year.

This is their first title in 30 years.

However he said it when it looked like we where untouchable and made it clear a strong utd team challenging was needed for the profile and revenue of the league.

Liverpool will do just as nice.

Its a business Ric.
So presumably you think the authorities will fuck Liverpool over next season, just to keep things “competitive”?

So presumably you think the authorities will fuck Liverpool over next season, just to keep things “competitive”?

No clearly not.

Im suggesting a Liverpool dominating or a utd dominating will be just fine as it maximises revenues and ensures a global audience.

Fabinho trip today and non penalty which possibly puts the 1-0 down.....thoughts?

I honestly don’t understand what that even means. I think some of you are genuinely losing your heads.
It’s quite simple Ric, Liverpool are being assisted by cheats.

I suppose it’s easier for those to not lose their heads when it’s buried in the sand.

No clearly not.

Im suggesting a Liverpool dominating or a utd dominating will be just fine as it maximises revenues and ensures a global audience.

Fabinho trip today and non penalty which possibly puts the 1-0 down.....thoughts?
You referenced Scudamore’s comments, but seem to be completely disregarding what he actually said?

The Fabinho trip certainly looked a penalty, but then so did the pull on Firmino in the first half. Thoughts on that?

It’s quite simple Ric, Liverpool are being assisted by cheats.

I suppose it’s easier for those to not lose their heads when it’s buried in the sand.
Do you really think that’s the reason why they’re going to win the league?!

You referenced Scudamore’s comments, but seem to be completely disregarding what he actually said?

The Fabinho trip certainly looked a penalty, but then so did the pull on Firmino in the first half. Thoughts on that?

Is that whataboutery?

I will answer though. Firminho went down like he had been shot and had Sterling down similar it would be laughed off.

Fabinho didn't just look like a penalty it was one but fuck that, let them play on so they van score and pretend VAR has taken a look.

Liverpool are an excellent side but they have had every single decision going this season that has mattered in a game, every single one. They got the vast majority last season as well but we where just too good. No such chances are being taken this season though as VAR has robbed us of enough points and given them plenty to ensure no slip ups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.