Var debate 2019/20

Well done Liverpool for winning the league, without doubt they've been the most consistent team this season but you can't dispute the fact that they've been VAR'd differently to other teams especially in the early part of the season when the outcome of the title was still in doubt.
I think our leader made a statement stating this point earlier this season even though he maintains there is no corruption in the game.

Yes we’ve played shit but that makes the cheating even more Brazen.

I’m supposed to sit here and clap because we’ve been shit and they’d probably win it anyway? No, that’s not how this should work. They hack, they lie, they kill, they cheat and yet people really accept them as champions?
If there was any justice in the world they’d go into administration.

you left out vandalise, steal, extort, and ambush a team coach.

Well done Liverpool for winning the league, without doubt they've been the most consistent team this season but you can't dispute the fact that they've been VAR'd differently to other teams especially in the early part of the season when the outcome of the title was still in doubt.
I think our leader made a statement stating this point earlier this season even though he maintains there is no corruption in the game.

I can’t wait til he writes his book and exposes the PL and it’s ‘rule makers’ for what it really is.

@Ric please stop derailing the thread. This is about VAR. If it continues I will have to report you to the Mods.

:-)

No you shouldn't have

The Liverpool penalty appeal IMO was as much a penalty as the Southampton penalty appeal. Long had both hands on Firminos shoulders not allowing to head into an empty net. Both should’ve been given by VAR.

You’re deliberately avoiding the question. Scudamore said it wasn’t in their interests for a team to dominate. Liverpool are dominating more this season than any team in history, yet you still think that the authorities are going out of their way to facilitate this. It doesn’t make any sense.

No you are refusing to listen and instead saying I'm avoiding.

When did you ever hear moans about domination when Utd where winning it every year?

Pre PL when Liverpool where winning it?

Mourinho and Chelsea dominating the domestic game?

Never is the answer but it was rolled out when it looked like we might just be about to do it.

The old G14, the cartel of PL clubs who felt the need to write and co sign a letter bemoaning us? Coincidence or clubs scared of not so much no longer winning but the reality that their guaranteed cash flow was under serious threat?

Back on topic, back to VAR......Liverpool FC have been given virtually every single important match/result winning decision this season and that is a provable fact whilst their nearest and biggest rivals for the title, whilst suffering a drop in form that meant they would win it anyway because they are an excellent side, have lost points due to VAR decisions, again, a provable fact.

Gullible fans and I was one of them no doubt thought VAR was the very thing that would go some way to cleaning the game up but that has been completely rubbished in its first season and it isnt because of teething issues implementing a new system, its because of the deliberate, secretive, inexplicable and bent way they have gone about it which has given them a new ability to influence results of games.

PiGMOB are rotten to the core and they report to a league that cares about one thing and one thing only.......£$.

To finish I dont go to games anymore, dont waste my money on it and wouldn't go if it was free because of my thoughts on the lack of sporting integrity in the game right now. I also think that despite being the club to suffer the most down the years from PiGMOB and its cheats, due to the money involved we too are happy some times to turn a blind eye to what is happening and that was reinforced to me after the game at Anfield this season where it was clear VAR was not in use at that game and that both clubs and broadcasters had been asked to cover it up.

An utter fucking disgrace.

I think people miss the fact that some of the games we played 'sh*te' in that the match officials had an influence on the way we have played, not Just VAR, but 'traditional' methods of game management. Yes' we've missed many a chance in front of goal, and their is no excuse for that, but given a level playing field we would likely be at least level.

We really wouldn't mate, I've no idea why you'd even type something like that. Makes us look bitter as fuck.

No you are refusing to listen and instead saying I'm avoiding.

When did you ever hear moans about domination when Utd where winning it every year?

Pre PL when Liverpool where winning it?

Mourinho and Chelsea dominating the domestic game?

Never is the answer but it was rolled out when it looked like we might just be about to do it.

The old G14, the cartel of PL clubs who felt the need to write and co sign a letter bemoaning us? Coincidence or clubs scared of not so much no longer winning but the reality that their guaranteed cash flow was under serious threat?

Back on topic, back to VAR......Liverpool FC have been given virtually every single important match/result winning decision this season and that is a provable fact whilst their nearest and biggest rivals for the title, whilst suffering a drop in form that meant they would win it anyway because they are an excellent side, have lost points due to VAR decisions, again, a provable fact.

Gullible fans and I was one of them no doubt thought VAR was the very thing that would go some way to cleaning the game up but that has been completely rubbished in its first season and it isnt because of teething issues implementing a new system, its because of the deliberate, secretive, inexplicable and bent way they have gone about it which has given them a new ability to influence results of games.

PiGMOB are rotten to the core and they report to a league that cares about one thing and one thing only.......£$.

To finish I dont go to games anymore, dont waste my money on it and wouldn't go if it was free because of my thoughts on the lack of sporting integrity in the game right now. I also think that despite being the club to suffer the most down the years from PiGMOB and its cheats, due to the money involved we too are happy some times to turn a blind eye to what is happening and that was reinforced to me after the game at Anfield this season where it was clear VAR was not in use at that game and that both clubs and broadcasters had been asked to cover it up.

An utter fucking disgrace.

Oh dear ha ha where was this post last season and the season before, and dont worry you wont be writing this next season, when we win the league again it will be fantastic, it not corrupt when we win it.!!!!

Oh dear ha ha where was this post last season and the season before, and dont worry you wont be writing this next season, when we win the league again it will be fantastic, it not corrupt when we win it.!!!!

Use the search function and take a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.