Var debate 2019/20

Yeah but surely that's like alot of things in life such as other sports, work, gambling etc. I mean why bother with anything there's pro and cons to anything you do.
I'm not talking about the people who complain that VAR is shit. It absolutely is. And while it's made the game less enjoyable, I'll continue to watch as I still love the sporting contest of it all.

I'm specifically referring to the "Football Is Fixed" believers who think the whole thing is rigged and results are pre-determined. If they genuinely believe that, why bother watching at all?

perhaps just trying to even it out so it doesn't look like the dippers have been helped to much so didn't give it , but when Southampton got through VAR went back to type ...shit we cant have the dippers losing its not allowed my the bosses, as once said we have a plan to have different winner every 6 years . This season its the dippers and VAR will make sure …..its simple really

you can put your hands on another players shoulders when defending of course it depends on what team is defending

Fair enough but from the outside looking in it really isn’t what you see, but when you’ve been used to winning nothing, then winning everything and then some other great side start to also win things it can hurt.

I'm not talking about the people who complain that VAR is shit. It absolutely is. And while it's made the game less enjoyable, I'll continue to watch as I still love the sporting contest of it all.

I'm specifically referring to the "Football Is Fixed" believers who think the whole thing is rigged and results are pre-determined. If they genuinely believe that, why bother watching at all?

I believe the premiership is fixed. And that the league has now found a tool to help them get the results they want its called VAR. But part of me doesn't want to believe it , I still want to watch my beloved City week in week out as I have done for nearly 60 years now. I will be having a hard think about next season as to wither I continue to be a matching going fan.
I don't want to believe its bent but game after game I see things that VAR get wrong , like our winner against spurs , or our penalty against the dippers , our that penalty for Southampton yesterday. Its every weekend most teams are getting done over my VAR. When it seems impossible for VAR to come to the decision it has.
I might be walking away after I have said goodbye to our magician it might be my last game as well

Fair enough but from the outside looking in it really isn’t what you see, but when you’ve been used to winning nothing, then winning everything and then some other great side start to also win things it can hurt.
Get over yourself. City fans have complained about bias since Aguerrooo. It reached its height over the past 2 completely dominating seasons.
This season, is just a continuation of that.

essentially we were winning everything, but know we are being attempted at being screwed over.
This year, the screwing over and skewing has worked. Cheers VAR/nonVAr

Yeah I know what your saying, but the liverpool v city game sent a fair few over the edge with how that was officiated. I think it's just not all squeaky clean at the top of the game. Lots of back scratching, favours, large sums of money involved, football politics. It's a murky world.

Yeah I know what your saying, but the liverpool v city game sent a fair few over the edge with how that was officiated. I think it's just not all squeaky clean at the top of the game. Lots of back scratching, favours, large sums of money involved, football politics. It's a murky world.

Spot on assessment.

I believe the premiership is fixed. And that the league has now found a tool to help them get the results they want its called VAR

So the folk running the PL are risking certain Jail sentences along with most if not all of Pigmol when all this explodes? As there's obviously a hell of a lot of folk involved in all of this. One whistleblower with taped recordings/emails/documents etc etc blows the biggest sporting scandal ever with billions of pounds at stake, just to stop us, and crown a different team?

So the folk running the PL are risking certain Jail sentences along with most if not all of Pigmol when all this explodes? As there's obviously a hell of a lot of folk involved in all of this. One whistleblower with taped recordings/emails/documents etc etc blows the biggest sporting scandal ever with billions of pounds at stake, just to stop us, and crown a different team?

Why not ?

It's not just to stop us to stop anyone other than the team they want to win
People in power and big money get greedy. The Bankers brought our country to its knees and I think only about 2 bankers went to jail. Big money people look after their own !

Sepp Blatter isn't in prison is he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.