Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is a player. And he's got resilience too. He's also grown up really quickly after being in the press for partying a lot. Whoever gets him will have a gem of a player and a real leader in the making.

It depends on what they end up paying for him and who else they get.

He is a good player, but he definitely ends up benefiting from being the guy who runs Villa completely, their entire game plan is to get the ball to him, and if he slots into a team where he's just one of many I think he could become peripheral quite quickly especially if they slot him on LW as has been rumoured.

On the other hand, if they don't put enough around him and end up paying 80m, the pressure will crush him because he doesn't deliver every game, but no one notices his quiet games.
True, he is the main man at Villa.

But also on the flip side, if there is a player performing very well but he is surrounded by amazing talent that makes him look better, that can also "potentially" (keyword) be misleading.

Ultimately, I think if you just look at how he plays, then the fact he is the main man for Villa becomes inconsequential to whether he has the talent or not.

They will get it right eventually , Liverpool & Utd will be back at the top very soon
United will ALWAYS be bang average bar the odd season here and there due to their lack of structures, identity and long term plan. So theyll be average for very long time.

United will ALWAYS be bang average bar the odd season here and there due to their lack of structures, identity and long term plan. So theyll be average for very long time.

wrong, it took Liverpool 1 good manager, 2 years at spending £300m+ properly on a new squad and they're now sitting pretty. A hell of a lot of dubious help along the way but the rags would be guaranteed that too so not an issue.

wrong, it took Liverpool 1 good manager, 2 years at spending £300m+ properly on a new squad and they're now sitting pretty. A hell of a lot of dubious help along the way but the rags would be guaranteed that too so not an issue.
Klopp took over from a decent manager with a decent structure and still took 4 years with massive support from outside influences, the rags biggest problem is the structure is broken and all players know it

Klopp took over from a decent manager with a decent structure and still took 4 years with massive support from outside influences, the rags biggest problem is the structure is broken and all players know it

I think you can only really judge Liverpool's transformation post-Coutinho. It's certainly a shorter timespan of extreme spending.

In danger of turning it into "not in my lifetime" and such phrases come back to bite you on the bollocks in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.