Joke thread

BREAKING NEWS: Police in Liverpool have arrested 3 of 4 well known Scouse Islamic terrorists. Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin and Bin Thievin are all now in police custody. They've searched the whole City, but still can't find Bin Workin.

BREAKING NEWS: Police in Liverpool have arrested 3 of 4 well known Scouse Islamic terrorists. Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin and Bin Thievin are all now in police custody. They've searched the whole City, but still can't find Bin Workin.
he was the main one who hid in British Columbia who had a failed attempt at fishing then got a job for cover.
No Salmon bin Loggin.

he was the main one who hid in British Columbia who had a failed attempt at fishing then got a job for cover.
No Salmon bin Loggin.

Reminds me of hearing that the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary had been called in the a St. John's department store upon hearing of a sighting of Bed Linen on the second floor...

Reminds me of a description of marriage I once heard:
For the first two years the newlyweds have tourist sex: in the laundry room, on the kitchen table, wherever they find themselves.
For the next ten years they have bedroom sex.
Eventually they move on to hallway sex: they pass each other in the hallway and say "fuck you."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.