Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he ever played anything but his best team at Barca when they played Real Madrid?
I’m sure most of us would have accepted a win today and a loss v Arsenal
I’d rather it was that way around too.

Burnley at home to come n’all.

But he seemed to use today as a day to rest Jesus Mahrez Mendy and Walker who are our best players (along with de Bruyne obviously) at the moment.

Not to us fans it’s not

We beat that lot home and away in 2007/8, a season in which they won the league and Champions League. Do you reckon their fans were that bothered about the games they lost to us?

Yes it’s fucking infuriating for the team to turn in a performance like that in a derby, but we could end up with three trophies this year and we’ll finish above them in the league, so fuck ‘em

We beat that lot home and away in 2007/8, a season in which they won the league and Champions League. Do you reckon their fans were that bothered about the games they lost to us?

Yes it’s fucking infuriating for the team to turn in a performance like that in a derby, but we could end up with three trophies this year and we’ll finish above them in the league, so fuck ‘em

Spot on.

It's a good omen, we are winning the CL :)

I bet they were bothered after both games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.