COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading some comments on one of the newspaper websites on the latest update from Rishi Sunak and came across this beauty ...

“Why is the government not giving the unemployed extra money too. Why should I be denied extra money and benefits.”
Tell them they're now getting 80%, like everyone else.

The thing that really gets me is the medical professions reluctance to use Ozone. Specifically
1. Medical Ozone gas when on a ventilator (0.5ppm of Ozone added to O2)
2. Ozone Therapy.

Medical Ozone
Ozone gas damages lung tissue at or above 1ppm but it is deadly toxic to Coronavirus. Indeed Germany and Eastern European countries used it in the 1950s and 1960s to fight viral pnumonia and it has a track record of slowing viral pneumonia and allowing the body to fight it. Many older German doctors still use it and this may be part of the lower German death rate.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3361616/

Ozone Therapy
Then there is Ozone Therepy that has been used to boost the imune system for 50 years. Amongst other things it is pretty much the only cure for Lyme disease.
https://drrowendrsu.com/recent-publ...ive-treatment-for-corona-virus-ozone-therapy/

The reason of course is that drug companies can't make money out of Ozone.

The italy death thing thing is very much age related I'm afraid. Care homes are like killing fields and the traditional Italian greeting breaths virus all over your friends face and has spread the virus at breakneck pace through the population. Also the isolation of Lombardy for a week was totally ineffective.

It's dreadful and so fecking sad. My thoughts and prayers are with them every day.

Yep. That and and a lot of families live with their elderly relatives, far more than here.

Coronavirus: Hokkaido ends state of emergency, schools to reopen as epidemic gets ‘under control’ in Japan

• Panel of experts advises authorities to reopen schools and allow regions with few coronavirus cases to hold sporting events
  • Meanwhile, an infectious disease official has credited Japan’s ‘sheep mentality’ as one factor that has helped to keep the nation’s fatalities low
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...onavirus-hokkaido-end-state-emergency-schools

The thing that really gets me is the medical professions reluctance to use Ozone. Specifically
1. Medical Ozone gas when on a ventilator (0.5ppm of Ozone added to O2)
2. Ozone Therapy.

Medical Ozone
Ozone gas damages lung tissue at or above 1ppm but it is deadly toxic to Coronavirus. Indeed Germany and Eastern European countries used it in the 1950s and 1960s to fight viral pnumonia and it has a track record of slowing viral pneumonia and allowing the body to fight it. Many older German doctors still use it and this may be part of the lower German death rate.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3361616/

Ozone Therapy
Then there is Ozone Therepy that has been used to boost the imune system for 50 years. Amongst other things it is pretty much the only cure for Lyme disease.
https://drrowendrsu.com/recent-publ...ive-treatment-for-corona-virus-ozone-therapy/

The reason of course is that drug companies can't make money out of Ozone.

That's very interesting. I've been waiting for an explanation of Germany's lower death count because it just doesn't make sense unless old Adolf and Nietzsche were right about the Ubermensch.

It will come out soon if it's connected to something like Ozone. Just have to stay safe for a few weeks and so many new things will come out about this disease and it's treatment.

The number of ignorant selfish bellends who went out tonight for one last blow out is staggering. These will be the same twats who, when they develop symptoms in a week or so, will be pushing to the front of queues in A&E and abusing hospital staff cos they're having to wait. I even had one bragging on a WhatsApp group that they'd coughed all over somebody

That's very interesting. I've been waiting for an explanation of Germany's lower death count because it just doesn't make sense unless old Adolf and Nietzsche were right about the Ubermensch.

It will come out soon if it's connected to something like Ozone. Just have to stay safe for a few weeks and so many new things will come out about this disease and it's treatment.
Germany have done 167k tests (2nd in world behind S.Korea).

The more cases you find the lower the death rate because you fin milder cases and asymptomatic cases that would not have presented themselves normally.

I've been waiting for an explanation of Germany's lower death count
They have about 5 times the number of ventilator beds than we do, if I remember correctly, that's the highest in europe so perhaps those beds are just keeping them alive longer ?

That said, their death rate has increased significantly in recent days, and their infection rate isn't slowing either, it was 1500 more today than yesterday (4500+), up by nearly 50% in a day today (under 3000 yesterday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.