COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I would have thought you are still training as before not like these twats who suddenly decide they need to go out and exercise now when they weren't before
I’ve cut back massively mate, gone from 5/6 times a week doing a different discipline to running 3 times in a fortnight, won’t use the bike as if something goes wrong I’ll have to get someone to pick me up and not chancing that.
I think I and the majority out there have been as courteous as possible, I know I’ve avoided all contact with absolutely anyone. I get closer having to do the shopping!!

This post is just bizzare, it’s fucking dead out there, you live just outside cheadle hulme in scuttervil, don’t what shops you go to but if it’s gigis or yummys then I hold my hands up, but cheadle hulme no queues and pimllots the butchers one in one out. No planes no trains no cars, made up that you’ve seen loads, but scuttervil maybe so.

It’s not bizarre at all. Very Strange reaction. Lots of other posters have said the same. I’ve seen lots of people/ families going on walks. Ive felt guilty at times walking down seven arches past lots of people. I’ve also seen lots of people walking past my house. Why on earth would I come on here and make that up?

Asda/Waitrose down the road. There’s no 1 in 1 out rule and you can walk past most people in the aisle. I’m obviously not talking about planes or trains .........

sidenote I live in Cheadle Hulme. Address and estate is in Cheadle hulme. I live on the border. Apologies if I’m not from the posh side like you

anyway leave it at that. It’s not what this thread is about

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a lot more teenagers out and about in the last few days. Obviously “going for a walk” then meeting up with mates.

Least the weather had been kind whilst this has been going on. Makes a change

There's more runners about as they can't do the gym thing.

Like everyone else in the country there's a percentage of them that are cunts.
Obviously true. Individual people out jogging who pass others by momentarily are not the issue. Fuckwits who drive somewhere to then go and exercise away from where they live in a busy place like a park are the problem. Dickheads who needlessly go to the supermarket as a couple are the problem. I saw a couple play up fuck the other day at Asda because the staff at the door wouldnt let both in. When I was inside I then saw her with a trolley and him with a basket and they were together. He had actually rejoined the queue and blagged his way in after. What a ****. People who go out to the supermarket habitually just to kill time are the problem; I saw a lady come out with a small trolley full of 6 easter eggs that she had obviously just gone out for. What a prick of a woman. Walkers who go out in groups of 3 and then stand anf chat with other groups of 3, they are the problem. People who insist on non essential journeys on buses. Pricks who congregate together outside Post Offices in large groups of drongos looking to score spice and pool money for oranjeboom are the problem. People jogging by are not the issue to be concerned by ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.