Arsenal game 17th June.

For me any trophy win after this 2 month break means nothing it tainted and forever having a massive Asterisk.

Just the League Cup this season seems a disappointment after everything achieved in the last one.

It’s surely going to hurt Pep and the players?

What's the official reasoning for the 30 neutral venue games? As if this whole idea isn't daft enough already, how on earth can that be right?

High profile games they expect fans to turn up at so all scouse home games, london derbies, us v scousers etc.

Just a couple of months ago playing your home game away and without supporters was considered one of the harshest punishments in the world of professional football and now......I don't pretend to have any answers to this extraordinary situation humanity found itself in, but 'they' can go fuck themselves for taking me - a season ticket paying fan - for a complete moron talking about regularity and honesty.

Looking forward to watching City again albeit on TV, but football without fans is not right and I think a lot of the players may struggle to play in empty stadiums.

Games gone for now.

It’s gonna be football mate. Do you like football? If you were walking through a park where a match was on on a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday morning, would you look across and watch it for a bit?
I’ve had my fill of professional football long before covid, and watched City and no one else (apart from tournament international games), but the game itself I am still interested in.
When I go and watch City, I don’t do it for the humour of those sat around me, or for the singing, or the atmosphere (if all those happen, then great), but I do it to watch City play football.
They’ll be playing football, so I’ll be watching, beer in hand, hoping they win.
It’s the best we’ve got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.