Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he said it was fit for purpose ie watching a football match ? Not sure it was ever tested for trying to escape against rampant scouse hooligans trying to smash your head in.
I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree regarding the state of the stadium then.

Has there been any reporting of this tragedy on any media platforms today? Now imagine if this had happened to any other English football club. For what happened that day that football club should of been thrown under the bus. Relegated to Division 4.

What an absolutely disgraceful post. Lets take the jewellers first as they are certainly an innocent party, why does it happen as you put it ? because feral yobs think it is OK to rob innocent working class people trying to earn a living ? I thought scousers were working class and would support their own not rob from them.
The thing is the jewellers sums it up, In Belgium they behave in a decent law abiding way, that is why the stadium was 'piss poor'. They were not expecting thousands of pissed up savages to descend on their quiet peaceful town. The stadium was perfectly ok for normal people to watch a football match in but li'pool scum/fans are not normal people. they kicked hell out of anyone that was there in the neutral zone, but I suppose, like the jewellers, it happens. On that note, unlike what you say, the scouse scum and Juve were not side by side. It was as I say a neutral zone.
Li'pool had fought and robbed their way throughout Europe for years, it was a way of funding their trip, but as you say, it was everyones fault. Just don't blame the scouse scum because it certainly wasn't theirs.
Good post, although "fought" and robbed implies some kind of even event. Typically, these ****s liked safety in numbers, especially when beating up innocent waiters or shopkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.