It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bit misleading really. He didn’t start for Spurs until April 2014 when he was 21, after being on loan from 2011. So in 6 seasons he’s played those 206 PL games (34 games a season) and scored those 142 PL goals (24 goals a season).

in the last two seasons he’s played 28 league games and scored 17 goals each time.
In Europe he’s got 30 in 55 as well as 14 in 10 in the FA cup. Not only that but he plays every minute of every game at Spurs which he wouldn’t be doing at City. As such, I think he’d be an unbelievably good signing.

How many of the goals were penalties?

I'll dispute that.

Whether it be for Kane or a certain somebody else, there is north of £100m this summer for the right attacking name.

My Gut tells me we held back spend in reserve last year due to the euro ban potential - so this year we have what ever we would have, plus proceeds of sales and some from last year too.

Factor in a reduction due to COVID but falling prices too for this window and it could be a good one for us - would not be surprised to see us stack over 100 million on one of the top players or prospects, who though I don’t have a clue

We are in a strong position this year I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.