Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one Grealish....
s-l400.jpg

Girlish can’t tie his own shoe lace forget about bernie’s.

I don’t think he’s what we need with the likes of Foden etc but he’s a very good player. I also think he’d manage to reach Bernado’s level for 2/3 seasons without his laces in.

yep! He’s very athletically & pep would teach him. Iv watched a lot of grealish this year & hes a fighter. For Villa he had to play box to box. At a good club in a settled position he will be a very good player. He would be very versatile at city with pep.

If he goes to any of our competitors we will regret it just like Virgil when he went to scouse land

I don’t doubt his work rate or athleticism but he is not a DM

is he a CAM these days thought he was a winger or at least he use to be didn’t he just consensus is that we won’t go for him as a Sane replacement and he would not fit in our team due to phill and Kevin etc

I don’t doubt his work rate or athleticism but he is not a DM

is he a CAM these days thought he was a winger or at least he use to be didn’t he just consensus is that we won’t go for him as a Sane replacement and he would not fit in our team due to phill and Kevin etc
He would not fit in with out team due to lack of ability and not having any sort of respect in the dressing room due his inability to be stood on two legs for 50% of the time he plays.
He is simply not good enough for Manchester City FC.

At Villa he is a big fish in a small pond, they might as well call the team Aston Grealish .At City he would be a small fish in a big pond with much better fish in the water .

Reports saying 80m? Ha, have fun at Villa, nobody spending that, maybe 40m.

Hopefully the rags do, might even mean they don't get Sancho then. Grealish is bang average, about the same as Noble at West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.