It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only understand Jesus if we insist on a buy back down the line at a set price.

That said it would still stick in my throat as i feel the lad is world class and a superstar in the making and would love to see him play alongside Messi if he was to come.

totally agree

What if it’s him they want shall we just say nahh and forget about Messi!! Sorry some fans on here seem live in a different world!

It’s Messi he be our striker winger playmaker for the next 2/3 years. Some fans think we still run by Swales.
in that case may as well give them foden sterling and bernardo too.

Am I the only one who thinks he's got another 4 years at Elite level?

I just watched his highlights reel from 19/20 and he's still doing things 99.9% of footballers could never do.

He's not looking slow either so I'm not sure whether some other posters are getting that from. The way he moves past people from a standing start is incredible.

So to answer your question. No - you ain't the only one.

Might seem a bit of an odd question but if he signs then surely he starts every game, given he generally plays from the left where we are heavily stocked with Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo how does it affect squad harmony?
Think you may need to watch a bit more of Messi. Can't remember the last time I saw him start on the left. Plays 99% of his gamed on the right,

I just watched his highlights reel from 19/20 and he's still doing things 99.9% of footballers could never do.

He's not looking slow either so I'm not sure whether some other posters are getting that from. The way he moves past people from a standing start is incredible.

So to answer your question. No - you ain't the only one.

I'd prefer it he'd stayed where he was & we signed all the players we need, but I watched him closely v Napoli & he was getting away from players Sterling wouldn't.

I can only understand Jesus if we insist on a buy back down the line at a set price.

That said it would still stick in my throat as i feel the lad is world class and a superstar in the making and would love to see him play alongside Messi if he was to come.
I'm hopeful the Jesus links are just Barcelona posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.