Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry chaps, I know ur not gnna like this. But I would seriously be happy if he went to PSG than us. The pressure is way too much for the club. At PSG he would piss all over that league, play in capital with Neymar and Mbappe. And would have a better chance of winning trophies. And better shot at champs league. Wouldn't have to play shit loads of games.

Over here he would be number1 target from the anti-city bandwagon. Opposing teams will try and kick him where possible, if we dont win the league media will start attacking this team "we beat u with Messi in your team" etc etc.

Great player, love him. But really we need to learn to walk before running. Baby steps.
LOAD OF BOLLOX

Messi is the biggest sports star ever. He's a financial phenomenon.

We might get a load of fake fans in our stadium just coming to watch Lionel Messi, and it might be difficult to get a ticket to watch our side, and if you don't want that then go and support Hyde United.

If you want to be the biggest club in the world we need those fake fans to buy our merchandise like they do over the road at the swamp or at Barcelona. Messi would catapult us onto a level we never thought we'd be.
I've personally got no interest in being the biggest club in the world. I couldn't give a fuck.

If anything, I'd rather we stayed the size we are, kept a committed fan base and still got to see the best football.

Anyone who goes to the game regularly will tell you, adding a load of tourists to the crowd numbers doesn't make for a better experience.

€200m for a player for just 2 years, fcuking hell.
Fcuk it, it's not my money

I wouldn’t give much credibility to the story...

Q. So Mr Khaldoon, do you think you might have to pay a fee to secure Messi?

A. Well, it’s beginning to look that way... we’ve set £200m aside as a contingency but we are hoping to convince Barca to settle for less !

This. We’d better start reorganising the club shop and make the mail order service bigger. Incoming orders will be off the scale.

I haven’t bought an official City shirt for years, I buy cheapo ones when I go to Asia every Christmas. But I would make an exception if Messi signs, name on the back and everything. I’d look like the biggest virgin going but fuck it.

I haven’t bought an official City shirt for years, I buy cheapo ones when I go to Asia every Christmas. But I would make an exception if Messi signs, name on the back and everything. I’d look like the biggest virgin going but fuck it.

I predict an epidemic of over aged full kit wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.