Phil Foden to leave England camp

“friend” had to be given the info though
They have said sorry for the fuss and neither girl has sold their story ,get over blaming them,two millionare kids who think they can do what the fuck they want got caught ,you will be wanting the players to wear t shirts in a minute

Look on the positive... maybe this happening at such an early point in his career could turn out to be a good thing.... bet he'll never do anything so naïve or stupid again
Or it may be the first big mistake in his downward spiral
His first full international call up and he can't behave for seven days!

Not gonna defend him or make.excuses for him, but when I was 19/20 it was the first time I did 3 months traveling roind south east asia with a mate and there may have been the odd time we would have ended up with some lasses of our age met while in our hotel for the night, that didn't automatically mean we were shagging owt just drinking and having a laugh. And I plenty of other mates of that age going to spain for two weeks and shagging about, no excuse, but the follly of youth and being away, so I and many others are in no posotoon to judge.

He has a wife and child so should know better, but this is a young lad who has made a mistake and should be left to sort it out privately.

On a side note imagine if smartphones had been about in andy dibble and clayton blackmores time, fuck me they would be some footage about ;-)
I take it that this was before the world wide pandemic killer then

Look on the positive... maybe this happening at such an early point in his career could turn out to be a good thing.... bet he'll never do anything so naïve or stupid again

He got bollocked a few months ago for having a kickabout on a beach with some random lads during lockdown. It was all over the papers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.