Jose Gimenez

I see your logic but I’d want a discount for an injury prone player.

(I’ve only just got over the Roque Santa Cruz signing although, to be fair, that was beyond stupid even at the time.)
In a vacuum would you rather spend the 90 on kk at 29 or Gimenez at 25? I hear your concerns with injuries and such but I’d still lean towards Gimenez

In a vacuum would you rather spend the 90 on kk at 29 or Gimenez at 25? I hear your concerns with injuries and such but I’d still lean towards Gimenez
I have to admit I’ve hardly seen either player. In a vacuum, and at that price, both have a big question mark. If KK is clearly the superior player, it might be one signing where we take a short term view to plug an obvious gap. Sounds like he might cost €10k or €20k less, too.

Last edited:
Gimenez as then we don't have to deal with that fuckwit from Napoli anymore. He can keep Koulibaly and his stupid fee demands.

Why? Gimenez is 25, Koulibaly is 29. They are both top defenders

Have you seen Koulibalys slidetackles?
They are fucking fantastic. I’m sure this guy also knows how to time them. Since when is a slide tackle a bad thing?

when it’s done by Otomendi, two yards outside the box, in every game he plays, giving away a free kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.