It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a delight and I’ve no idea why some people take it all so seriously. My take on ITK’s and KFA’s is as follows:
When my wife says she’s going shopping and tells me what she’s going to buy, I’m an ITK. However, when she comes home later that day and shows me what she actually bought, I quickly become a KFA.......

There are lots of spoiled fucking cunts in here, no offence but there are. Every fucking thing they don’t like becomes a huge issue. I like the way our club is run, and fucking hell I have seen some useless fucking cunts running it. My namesake being the worst
You’re right. They see another club sign a good player and it sends them into a tantrum saying such things as our ‘execs are obviously inept‘ and other such off the cuff rants that they can clearly know no detail of.

I am a KFA just like every single person on this forum, including Tolmie and Ezzy. People that are ITK wouldn't even entertain coming on a forum.

All of us who come on this forum, come on here because we have some affinity to the club, we care about the club.

Do i like moaning? No i don't. I absolutely hate it.

Do i like praising the team and being positive? Yes, of course i do.

We have just finished 18 points behind a Liverpool team who have just added a world class midfield player to their ranks, whilst we have lost our greatest ever player David Silva, one of the best young talents in world football in Leroy Sane and our best ever defender Vincent Kompany and barely replaced them, i am finding it hard to remain positive, especially when you consider we have a very, very tough first game v Wolves and haven't addressed serious areas of concern in the squad.

Had we have addressed most areas within the squad, i would be unbelievably upbeat and confident going into the new season.
Phil and Bernie for Dave , Torres for sane ,we can move razzer and ake will surprise you , he can play in different positions and has said pep has asked him to concentrate on being versatle, when are people going to stop writing Sergio off, dinho is a leader and senior voice and can fill in a bit less than before though

Fuck sake, we are playing wolves and not bayern

We have such a shite team, glad I live near beachy head

Perhaps a look back at your posts might change your mind

If you look back at my Messi comments, you will see a change in tone.

Even when Messi announced he was staying, i was upbeat about the situation. Proud that he actually wanted to come and play for us.

Now that the Messi saga has been a few weeks down the line, we still haven't got anywhere close to signing any player. This is why my tone has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.