COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to ask those who can't wear a mask because it causes oxygen starvation etc etc bullshit how was it possible pre-Covid for doctors and nurses to wear masks when carrying out difficult surgery that lasted say 6 hours.....then there is the post Covid period when doctors and nurses in hospitals wearing masks for 12 hour shifts - why were the hospitals not full of staff who had simply collapsed and died due to oxygen starvation?

Its a fucking bullshit situation led by fucking conspiracy nut jobs who jump on a patriotism/freedom of speech/freedom of choice/big government and the rest band wagon and manipulate the easily swayed to believe what is happening isn't a national health emergency but is in fact a "landgrab" by big government and Bill bleeding Gates.

This leads me to one question. Has social media made a load of people mental or were there always a load of mentalists out there and its taken social media for us to see them out in the open?
The nurses and doctors don't wear masks and respirators all day with no breaks ,ppe is changed between patients ,plenty were exhausted and on the floor I can assure you , when I was just in on the covid side of the hospital , the nurses work one hour shifts before having a break you have to get used to masks , it is something you get used to over time as a new dr or nurse, it is not normal to have a face mask on ,plenty of students have fainted before getting used to it
Now I have tucked up lungs it is very difficult to wear a mask ,about twenty mins max ,on a hot day forget it , if you have any kind of breathing problem it is a nightmare,it changes how you breathe which can bring on asthma attacks or if you have COPD it is impossible , what we need is an exemption letter from Dr or 111 that can be shown to shop staff if asked ,there is no other way to do it

The nurses and doctors don't wear masks and respirators all day with no breaks ,ppe is changed between patients ,plenty were exhausted and on the floor I can assure you , when I was just in on the covid side of the hospital , the nurses work one hour shifts before having a break you have to get used to masks , it is something you get used to over time as a new dr or nurse, it is not normal to have a face mask on ,plenty of students have fainted before getting used to it
Now I have tucked up lungs it is very difficult to wear a mask ,about twenty mins max ,on a hot day forget it , if you have any kind of breathing problem it is a nightmare,it changes how you breathe which can bring on asthma attacks or if you have COPD it is impossible , what we need is an exemption letter from Dr or 111 that can be shown to shop staff if asked ,there is no other way to do it

But they do wear them for most of a shift Kaz and lets face it dealing with one of several patients per shift yet the anti-mask idiots claim to not be able to wear a disposable mask to do a 15 minute shop in Lidl....

Go ahead - dip your bread - breath in what you want to underneath the visor then
The point us NO ONE knows if someone is exempt and because there are so many Covidiots about and I don't know whether twatting them if they come within 3m of my 90 year old dad when I'm taking him for his monthly big shop is a bad move or not as I'd feel bad of I hit a panic attack asthmatic (though it would probably be obvious with the heavy breathing).

But they do wear them for most of a shift Kaz and lets face it dealing with one of several patients per shift yet the anti-mask idiots claim to not be able to wear a disposable mask to do a 15 minute shop in Lidl....
You get used to wearing surgical masks or other masks as part of your job,these are not new to hospital staff, respirators are new and they get taken off very regularly but it becomes second nature over time, you can't look at people and assume anything, having a letter on you is the only way for those who should be exempt to prove it, it is a weak argument to say well hospital staff wear them, they have been wearing them for years ,mostly

You get used to wearing surgical masks or other masks as part of your job,these are not new to hospital staff, respirators are new and they get taken off very regularly but it becomes second nature over time, you can't look at people and assume anything, having a letter on you is the only way for those who should be exempt to prove it, it is a weak argument to say well hospital staff wear them, they have been wearing them for years ,mostly

Fair do's I won't bother and save money then

My missus works in a dentist, and they've had special respirators made to fit flush, she has to wear hers for up to an hour at a time, it's horrible.

We need to ask those who can't wear a mask because it causes oxygen starvation etc etc bullshit how was it possible pre-Covid for doctors and nurses to wear masks when carrying out difficult surgery that lasted say 6 hours.....then there is the post Covid period when doctors and nurses in hospitals wearing masks for 12 hour shifts - why were the hospitals not full of staff who had simply collapsed and died due to oxygen starvation?

Its a fucking bullshit situation led by fucking conspiracy nut jobs who jump on a patriotism/freedom of speech/freedom of choice/big government and the rest band wagon and manipulate the easily swayed to believe what is happening isn't a national health emergency but is in fact a "landgrab" by big government and Bill bleeding Gates.

This leads me to one question. Has social media made a load of people mental or were there always a load of mentalists out there and its taken social media for us to see them out in the open?
There are people who lean left or lean right politically but are smart enough to realise that some problems need different approaches but there are some who for everything problem think it needs a similar approach which in every form and arena is madness. These people use to be seen for what they are, myopic idiots who will never solve anything. The only difference now, through social media is they can talk to each other in numbers never possible before, they can form echo chambers reinforcing their beliefs, they can produce propaganda that to the untrained eye looks legit and to the unintelligent appears unquestionable, they can organise and target. It has the potential to get uncontrollable if nothing is done . Their propaganda leads some people to think that any public figure who isn't white is just a token placement, it leads to anyone who hates the worst example of political correctness to be deemed against progression of any kind. To a hammer every problem looks like a nail. What can be done? i don't know but the absolute 1st thing imo is that on any social media platform every user who has multiple accounts should have a number next to their username showing how many different accounts they have as this is one of the main tactics they use, multiple accounts spamming comment sections.

Get off your high horse. The issue with any face covering with those suffering severe / industrial asthma isn't necessary lack of oxygen. It brings on panic attacks, resulting in rapid, deep breathing which, left as is could bring on an asthma attack.

If you have ever had an asthma attack or felt unable to breathe properly, you may have a liitle more understanding, and perhaps sympathy

Without breath, there is no life and, sadly many have medical issues that hamper the ability to breathe normally.

Trust me, I have been there regularly and it is far from funny as your children watch you in tears as you gasp for air.

So please, stop this bullshit that you think you know that it's a piece of piss for non mask wearers to simply Don a visor.

Rant over

Fuck off with the notion of them being idiots you prat. We all would love to have healthy lungs and be able to breathe normally, but if you had half a braincell, you might understand that were not all healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.