Catering manager out
Vicky Kloss, Simon Heghis, Chris Bailey and all the media staff out
All the retail staff out
Danny Wilson out
Danny, Natalie and Hugh Ferris out
Showsec out

Have I missed anyone?
Fans committee?

I still don't see how you start a defender who clearly states they want away... Garcia seems to be telling us with each game of late through his actions as well.

If he plays like that again they might change their minds. Another reason he should be nowhere near the team

So you think we’ll do better than top 4 when Chelsea,Arsenal Liverpool, Leicester and rags have all improved except us ?
You are mad if you think Chelsea have improved! They bought nothing for defense and you saw yesterday how they got exposed. Rags improved lmaooo give me a break!!! Do you even keep up with futball? Rags bought one player and again their defense is worse then ours lol. I’ll give you arsenal but their mentality has improved under arteta they again have not bought anyone significant

He's not doing it on purpose, he's just fucking shite.

He's a lot worse than many people in this thread even realise, I recon.

I can’t believe Barca actually want this lad. Might have to rush him out the door. Perhaps Pep is trying to prevent Barca making a grave mistake by showing how shit he is.

hang in there lads

forget the result played shocking right now ? but i will take that than being shocking midseason or in the run in at the end when the medals are handed out

also nobody in the mini league big 4 clubs are looking that good as well right now ? this season is wide open and teams are going to lose, forget the closed shop of the last 3 seasons any club getting 90 odd points this season are on drugs

Right - I'm fuming but for my sanity I've got to look at this objectively.

Firstly I agree with others here - Pep needs to come out right now and say he's staying - that will end any speculation that this is his long farewell and he'll be gone by January/Feb. Otherwise we have to move on without him.

Secondly I think we need to have a rethink about a few tactical ideas. Loads of possession doesn't mean winning games.

Garcia, if you want to go then go right now - you're not as good as you seem to think you are.

Phil needs to realise he has to work hard each and every minute, today he looked tired. You're a young man who should leave everything on the pitch- sadly today you didn't - although I have no doubts about him all this talk of £150k per week is a little premature.

Sell Mahrez now, his goal will only enhance his potential value but as we all know he did f*** all after it - same pattern every game. The first Leicester pen showed what I see in his game and why I don't want him in the team - he had two chances to tactically foul and was passive. Not that the final tackle was his fault but that move could have been stopped on the half way line by him and then again 30 yards out. Silva would have done that in a heartbeat. These are the things that make the difference - in contrast three times when Kev was breaking forward Leicester fouled him - that is football smarts and a team mentality.

Rodri needs to have more confidence to make the forward passes I know he's capable of. No good just playing sideways.

Mendy - you need to lose about 10kg and spend less time bulking your upper body strength - we are not here for shirtless IG posts, we are here to win football matches.

Walker - If you are going to be our buccaneering fullback stay after training and work out how to cross the ball better. I would prefer if he was actually told to defend first and leave more space for our wide men to use.

So Pep - please play Raheem wide on the right, Torres on the left and stretch teams that way rather than pushing Mendy and Walker so high we are left with gaping holes to try and defend. No wonder our midfielders look so poor they have to cover so much space.

Only one game but some worrying trends that will not be fixed by the signing of a single defender. Sorry to get that off my chest, I hope you will all forgive my BM therapy. Thank you fellow blues - it will get better together...

Hopefully this will sharpen minds for the closing week of the deadline.

Good post, mate. Re: Walker - I know this might sound like blasphemy here but why doesn't Walker try and copy TAA and start popping balls into the area like he does, rather than always trying to take it to the line?

Emiratis out
All the Catalans out
Kitman out
Medical staff out
Groundsman out
Catering manager out
Vicky Kloss, Simon Heghis, Chris Bailey and all the media staff out
All the retail staff out
Danny Wilson out
Danny, Natalie and Hugh Ferris out
Showsec out

Have I missed anyone?
Don’t forget the sheik himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.