Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Don’t normally post in here but in disbelief at that shower of shit I’ve just watched.

Ederson - not much he could do today
Walker - few decent touches, clumsy for the pen
Mendy - finished at this level for a while now, like watching a thoroughbred racehorse come back after going lame
Garcia - heads gone shouldn’t be picked again, ship him off to Barca ASAP
Ake - will be fine, did ok
Ferna - did fine, shame his legs won’t last, needed him to stay on, but he’s 35 FFS
Rodri - still hope he’ll come good but just not doing what we bought him for
Foden - off the pace today - too many games already
Mahrez - infuriating - fantastic finish but selfish as fuck
KDB - did well but can’t polish a turd of a midfield around him
Sterling - Anonymous today

Delap - Cant complain he’s 17, needs to be used sparingly
Torres - was shocking when he came on but too much good press to see that today was a write off

Indeed. You really had to feel for Ake in that second half having an AWOL Mendy, a bang average Garcia next to him. Then there was a Rodri who looks like he's playing with an open parachute, cart horsing his way around the pitch.

The tone for the season was set when Pep had to self isolate up until a few days before our first game. Hardly screamed preparedness to me. Players were back but the head coach wasn't? Nah, fuck that. Why hasn't more be made out of that?

Chuck in the illness and injuries and its been a shambles building upon the shit show end to last season.

We're STILL a left back, a centre back, a forward and a dynamo ball winning midfielder short for me, and we're 15 days in to the new season.
WTF was Pep doing in Barca? He's on 13 million a year to coach our team, not to chat to his old mates , and then have to go into quarantine!

Shit happens, hopefully we push on, wasn't that bothered until I went on social media and found out Liverpool just won the league before even playing the team that beat them comfortably only a few weeks ago.

I blame Gundogan and Jesus. Not good enough to start for City.

Seriously, the team isn't ready. No pre-season, many injuries, silly mistakes, no luck whatsoever...

I'm grateful for Walker's contributions to our success but he has bad mistakes in him. Maybe Cancelo, Dias, Laporte and Ake should be out back 4 in case we don't sign a LB.

Sell Garcia and Stones and sign another CB. Won't be easy but we can't rely on Stones staying fit, can we?

The players didn’t bask themselves in glory as well. Sterling missed the easiest chance of the century. Laporte went AWOL. Pep can’t control those aspects.
If he’d played the regular squad instead of trying to outsmart Lyon we’d have won... instead he played chess, tried to overthink what Lyon would do and we paid the price...

Could we see Pep resign? Not just on footballing grounds as something is obviously going on personally. Football is nothing compared to someones mental health and well being and I am now worried for Pep. Does anyone have experience in mental health as for me he seems to be showing red flags for depression etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.