Pep's contract situation

On my stream today,they ask him
And he said I have to deserve another contract.
So he going nowhere..he happy with the Barca boy's chairman & most importantly he loves the Manchester weather.lol

As a manager it is over.

Clearly he's open to going back in some other capacity. Whether that is now or in three years depends completely, in my opinion, on whether he and the players are enjoying it and thus performing.

I think it's hard for them to enjoy such a demanding schedule currently. I think more likely pep would retire from management, even temporarily, than return to Barca as manager now. There's one hell of a rebuilding job to be done there.

My concern would be that, like possibly also with messi, we hang on for one preferred outcome and neglect the bigger picture.

Sounds like there's more chance of Delap starting vs Olympiacos than Pep going back to Barcelona.

When Senor pep is ready to tell us what he is going to do. be it staying or going I am sure that Pep will let the fans know as soon a she has spoken to the chairman and the board.

Ake whwn asked on pep's future:

"The manager has been so good for this club. That’s one of the reasons why I joined,"

"It would be good [if he stayed]. Obviously it is up to him. So far we focus on this season and trying to do our best. He is trying to win titles as well so we focus on that first."

Professional enough response. If pep was a big reason he signed, then some conversation beyond his hirst year must have taken place.

Either way, the media will circle with these questions more and more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.