Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Ake whwn asked on pep's future:

"The manager has been so good for this club. That’s one of the reasons why I joined,"

"It would be good [if he stayed]. Obviously it is up to him. So far we focus on this season and trying to do our best. He is trying to win titles as well so we focus on that first."

Professional enough response. If pep was a big reason he signed, then some conversation beyond his hirst year must have taken place.

Either way, the media will circle with these questions more and more.
A well rehearsed,media savvy,reply.

I suspect all our players have been briefed to provide a similar response if asked.

The players will have been told what sort of response to give to the journalists. They all can't say the same thing. If they did then it would be obvious that the players have been coached in what to say.

I see reports in spain claim Laporta as candidate wants to bring Klopp in as the ideal manager to oversee a rebuild of the first team, if elected.

Let's see to what level the UK media will latch onto that story or hound klopp or the players with questions about it!

The players will have been told what sort of response to give to the journalists. They all can't say the same thing. If they did then it would be obvious that the players have been coached in what to say.
The players will all be told to say the same thing. They undertake regular media training from the academy right through to the first team and they will be briefed about media spins to watch out for.

So,giving a different response will fool the journo's into thinking it's the players honest response?
Clever stuff.....bit like a Jedi mind trick.

The players will all be told to say the same thing. They undertake regular media training from the academy right through to the first team and they will be briefed about media spins to watch out for.
"fuck off you ****" is a good response? Easy to remember too

I see reports in spain claim Laporta as candidate wants to bring Klopp in as the ideal manager to oversee a rebuild of the first team, if elected.

Let's see to what level the UK media will latch onto that story or hound klopp or the players with questions about it!

That be a great appointment.

Interesting mate. Klopp to Barca would go against their philosophy.

That be a great appointment.

I agree.

My point was more that the second a presidential candidate mentioned Pep as a wish target, the media jumped on it. Now another candidate is claimed to.be interested in Klopp, let's see if thensame scenario gets the same attention.

Interesting mate. Klopp to Barca would go against their philosophy.

Not sure in what way you mean. As opposed to hiring former player legends you mean? Maybe. But he would no doubt be a good appointment for a top club, and could play a part in building a team for sure. Given he didn't spend any money at all whatsoever at Liverpool, Barcelona may think he can build their team for free with nothing but club trained players without buying anyone. Heck some of the coutinho money might even come with him as a transferable perk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.