Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Frustrating performance, could tell that once Spurs had scored which way the game would go and that we could have played till midnight and wouldn't score.
Can see why the goal was disallowed as Jesus's body shape looked like he was moving his arm towards the ball.
Players are definitely lacking in confidence at the moment which shows in their lack of willingness to take risks. One good win could make all the difference, unfortunately I can't see where that is coming from right now so maybe a stuffy win might help.

They showed more aggression and fight arguing the toss with that twat Dean over the dodgy penalty than they did in 90 min of football. The only time I saw true grit is in the face and eyes of young Jesus. Nowhere else. We need 10 men with his fight, determination and just the sheer will to get stuck in. He's no Aguero but he's all heart and courage. Those big time players could really learn from the kid. We had it once but just seems to have been 'coached' out of us. I really really miss it.

I’ve read some shit but that takes the biscuit

So how exactly do you explain the last 6 months?

outplayed in the CL by an average Lyon side and can’t buy a point in the premier league. We will be bottom half of the table pal with a quarter of the season played and every week is the same. Even when we win.. it is tight. We have been found out.

A manager that will have players earn starts is needed

Get Poch while you can, this team is not as poor as we make out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.